14. Arthur Grigor

ENO

Getting Jake out of their company went smoothly. Jake dressing as a guard and a guard dressed up as him ,the kidnappers bought it. But Nick and Thomas was left behind to take care of my fathers' men in my full disappointment and complaints.

Thomas suggested for me to accompany Jake because of my state of mind and my clothing full of blood.
I did changed to one of Jakes' company guard.

Driving to Jakes' home I feel very conflicted about what I did that I promised myself to not do again or the fact that Jake knew my father by his reaction when I told them about my fathers' men and his words at the elevator.

After what happened and what they witnessed ,I simply left and discussed how to get him out of there ,emotionless.
We did it discreetly so the people on the building won't be alarm and be casualties.

Thomas and Nick keeps on giving me confused and concern glances ,Jake on the other hand ignored and avoided eye contact with me. His giving me silent treatment ,and I feel like someone stab needles in my chest.

'After you brutally killed the man and accidentally he saw it ,won't you think of yourself as monster or a psycho criminal?'

My old self wouldn't care less about Jakes' behavior but somehow I feel obliged to explain it all to him. We already did manage to have some improvement and I wanted to be friends with him.

His reaction to the situation is beginning to settle on me.

'He knew my father more than I think of. The person he said he regretted being part of him. Of what his father being part of him is the main question. This situation is much more deep that Jakes' succession and Stones' money. And I'll make sure to stop my father with his evil plan.'

'Or maybe his just afraid of you now ,killing without remorse. Quite charming ,yeah?'

I tightly gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white.

I really don't like feeling so puzzled with my emotions.
Anger and determination to stop by father.
Worry, sadness and fear for Jakes reactions.
Disappointment with myself.

This is the very first time I'm feeling so lost ,a tornado of emotions circling me and needles poking at my chest. I want to bang my head on a brick wall.

I need to get this out my head and chest so I can think straight now.
I should prepare myself for my interrogation with Jake and I hope he got no involvement on this problem.

---

Upon arriving to Jakes house ,without second thought he climb out the car straight to his house.