Epilogue

Third person POV

As Eno and Jake walk hand in hand through the night ,they both found their inner peace.

"You know, I never would have taught that one day I'll be tied up to a fierce, cold, brave yet beautiful and sexy woman ,like you. I thought of how many times you push me away ,I still love and want you with me. My love for you is beyond heavens, E. I'll always will love you." Jake stop and face the only woman who captured his playboy heart.
The fierce ,cold and stubborn woman, which he never dare voice out or he'll be strangle, who hides a painful past ,that entwined him to her.

They've been on a relationship for two years now. And its a blissful years with love ,acceptance and new beginnings.

David already knew my feelings toward Eno and he supported us ,he even push us to marry immediately.
He said that ,it's fate that brought us together, that made us found each other and how much he's happy knowing that his Emilia will be in good hands.
David is such a kind good man.

Eno felt like she's flying in cloud nine. Spending two years with Jake and not even having a single thought of pushing him away, she feel contented.
She look at Jake with so much love and adoration.

"I know that's why I'm so in love with you. How many times I tried to fight my feelings but I did end up here with you. I love you too ,Jake." I hug my arms to his neck and kiss him lovingly. He kissed me back passionately ,while circling his arms to my waist.

A long whistle from the ocean cut their kiss and make Eno cupped her mouth with shock when she look up to it.

There, on a big yacht,with a illuminating reverse letters ,mirroring the 'Will you Marry me?" words on the water ,brighten up the dark ocean ,she became speechless.

When she turn to Jake she saw him kneeling in front of her with a beautiful ring adorned with little diamonds and still on a red small box.

"Love, we've been through a lot but our feelings hold up for us. I can't change the past but I promise you the future. A future filled with only happiness, though I know we'll face problems but it'll only strengthen our bond. I can't face the future without you. So will you allow me, to prove my love for you, to be in your life for eternity? Will you marry me, Emilia?" Jake is now sobbing ,holding up the ring for her.

She laugh while crying. "You know that I'll never love another man unless it's you. I love you and yes ,Jake, let's face what our future holds for us,together."

He smile happily while wiping his tears. He stand up and slid the ring to Enos' ring finger then kiss her full of love and sincerity.

"Oh my! She said yes people! Congratulations Eno and Jake!" Just loud voice echoed through the night.

Eno unbelievably look at Jake. "Is he using a fucking megaphone?"
Jake nod ,grinning widely.

"I can't believe him." She mutter almost to herself.

"They help me with the proposal ,mostly Justs' idea. The man knows how to surprise someone." Jake chuckle and hug the love of his life.

"Yeah. I hope he finds his match someday. But I really do hope she come along sooner, I can't stand his cockiness sometimes." She giggle and place her ears on Jakes' chest and face the ocean.

The yacht is now blasting a loud bop music, and shining with laser lights.

"I'll stop your freaking wedding, bitchy Jake!" Marco's jealous voice passed through the loud music.

Eno can't help but laugh heartily on Marcos. He never changed ,his still the troll of their group ,still have a crush on me.

"That little chipmunk!" Jake hiss but his voice is undoubtedly laced with amusement. He love to tease Marcos because he look quite cute when he winces.

"Can we go the party?" Eno asked Jake but he raise his brow at her .

He lean down and whisper huskily to her ears ,"I'd rather spend the whole evening making love to you, love." He then bit her earlobe ,making her moan.

"Well ,what are you waiting for?" She taunts sexily. Kissing his neck lightly earning a groan from him.
He then carry her bridal style back to there hotel room.

Leaving the whistle and cat calls our friends is giving us.

Eno stares at Jake lovingly while Jake is walking her to the hotel,with a big content smile on his face.

How thankful she is that after all her sins, God still gave her a second chance to change.
HE gave Eno ,the best man he can ever give to her. Her perfect match.

How she don't like him first, with his arrogant,playboy image ,then slowly yet deeply falling in love with him ,is the biggest miracle ever happen to her.

THE END

~~~

HI GUYS!
I just want to Thank everyone who read and give me a chance to write.

I really appreciated it guys. For I know have so much more to learn. For being a new writer ,I'm ecstatic knowing that some people read my work
Thank you so so much..😭👍😘😘

Eno and Jake story is now completed.

But .. I have a new story ,I already did publish it, titled 'ACCIDENTALLY'.

While, i did hold 'Bad Girl Vs. The Twins' for a meantime. I don't really know why😥

But then again, please vote, comment and share.
Once again, Maraming Salamat po! (Thank you very much!)

Mirahigo'