21. Fight

ENO

'I'll kick your ass later Thomas!' I scream internally.

Ugh!
Now Jake is glaring at me.

'God! Why he's so angry? I didn't do anything.'

I clear my throat and look at him emotionless.

"What do you want?" the moment I said it, Jakes' eyes turn to a dark shade of blue ,his jaw clench like his having a internal battle.

"Why is your hair so messed up like you have just been fuck thoroughly?" he say it through gritted teeth.

I look at him shock. "What the heck did you just say?" I glare at him ,my fist fisted to a ball.

How can he say that to me? He have no right!

"I said yo-"

I didn't let him finish his insults and lands a strong right jab to his face.
I'm so angry ,my body moves without the consent of my brain.
I follow my punch with a kick but unfortunately he catch it and push her slightly now Jake is behind her.

I throw a elbow punch backward aiming to his face again ,but he catch it and grip my wrist. He pulls me towards him now my back is press to his chest.

"I'm sorry."his minty breath fan my ears when he whisper.

I'm so fucking angry his words didn't register to me.

I stomp his foot very hard he loosen his grip on my wrist, I grab his right arm and wrists ,bend my body forward, and throw him on the floor in front of me.
He groin and stay still on the marble floor.

" Don't you ever, ever insult me again." I say it through gritted teeth while looking at him dead on the eyes.

"I'm sorry Eno. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." his voice full of regret.

He look up at me. I saw how sincere and sorry he is.

I walk in front of him ,still looking down and offer my hand.

He accept it and I help him get up. That's when I saw his nose bleeding.
He groin and touch his nose.

"Stay."
I go to the bathroom. Grab a small towel and wet it.

When I go back to my room ,Jake is sitting at the edge of my bed.
I hand him the wet towel for him to clean up nose and mouth.

I just stand there looking at him.
I don't really understand him.

"What's wrong with you?" I can't help but question him with a raise brow. I cross my arms to my chest.

"I'm sorry. I-I..." his defeated sigh make my face soften. "David is coming home ,I just wanted you to know."

But his voice seems his on edge. His hiding something again.
And he dodge my question,smoothly.

"I'll stay being Eno at the moment. I don't want him to be in danger if Arthur learn I'm here and I already know who I am. It'll be a advantage for me."

'I don't deserved being Emilia too.'

"But David suffered too long E. He deserved to know and be happy.You deserved happiness too."
he look conflicted at my decision.

It squeeze my heart knowing my real father suffered too much because of Arthur.
But Arthur is a cruel and a ruthless man,I can now imagine what he will do to me ,David and Jake