3 days pt 1

Its the day. Monday. The hatred of the one day that know one knows how it started. 8 am. Start of a nee week.

A new start.

A new look.

A new reputation.

Searching threw my boxes of clothes, i find what I'm after. My brown leather waistcoat with my blue jeans and black stripy white top. My boots are downstairs but they would totally go amazing with it!!

Softly twisting my hair in curlers gave it a beach waved effect. It says i care but not too much. Just what I'm after.

Grabbing an apple i jump into my car heading off towards school. We used to walk past it towards the park. I miss the good old days.

Great! theres one parking spot left! Exactly where i want it, smack bang at front. Why you ask? Well why not? Everyone will see the new girl and it will spread around like wild fire.

Taking a deep breath before opening my car door. Camera, lights, action. Closing my car door i swing my hair back around to the side. Im guessing the group ahead of me and the popular sluts of the school. Tight shorts. Boob tubes, yeah thats them.

Catching the top girls gaze i gave her a pity look. With a smirk on my face i notice her "hubby" just like all the lads outside are all staring, mouths agape. Just what i wanted.

Its not normal for a school most likely filled with humans and only one pack of werewolves to see a new werewolf. Yeah a new human, but they are usually too shy. A new werewolf is like once in a blue moon because they are most likely rogues. And we all know what happens to those.

Shit!! I'm a rogue now! Eh be alright I'm not here to kill anyone. If i'm sent to the alpha then that will be a fun conversation.

Strolling into the office i thought why not make the lady's job easier, just get my things for myself. Scrolling through all the documents i noticed plenty i could use for embarrassing some people. Like those sluts out there.

Whipping out my USB stick i download all the pictures. Haha this schools gonna be mine. Grabbing my list of lessons the lady walks back in with streaming coffee in her hands.

Jumping out of her seat i skip out the office accidentally tipping all the coffee on her. Okay it wasn't by accident.

"oops." biting my lip unable to keep from smirking. The woman turned from shock to pain to anger in seconds.

"Your in trouble missy! Get back here this instant!" She hells getting everyone in the hallways attention. Turning around i reply.

"Hmm no thanks. Tip dab don't rub." Sniggering and laughing slowly echoes through the halls. I walk away satisfied walking to my first lesson. Heck this days gonna be fun!!