The Perfect Moment

You asked and you shall receive!! Hope you like it guys!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aprils POV

"I am fucking exhausted." Raising my eyebrows at as she sat down with my water bottle.

"exhausted? Yeah sat on your arse is extremely hard work!!" pulling my bottle out her hands i take a gulp then give it back. What? Shes my friend like i care if she drinks it.

"yeah supporting you all is so hard!" Laughing we're interrupted by coach shouting at us. Ugh! Back to work.

As you can see we're rehearsing for the cheer tonight so its perfect. I swear we have gone over this so much it will be permanently imprinted into my brain!

"girls if your anything like me then do you want a break??" Nodding they all look just as tired as Tessa. "Frozen yogurt it is!"

A roar of cheers rung out from the cheerleaders. Looking around coach is nowhere to be seen. Running with the girls following we left the field after a well deserved break. However, we didn't leave the field in the typical way through the carpark. No, no. We left through the gap in the hedge. The teachers don't know about it, nor will they ever.

We truly look like an army of cheerleaders, stood on the side of the road. On the opposite of the road is Starbucks and the best store EVER! TCBY! The Country's Best Yogurt!!

We practically filled the place! I bought everyone a frozen yogurt and we all just relaxed, forgetting the stress back in the field.

"April we didn't bring any money?" One of the more confident cheerleaders told me.

"we don't need money girls, just follow me."

Walking into TCBY the girls took their seats as i went to the counter. While I ordered for everyone i leaned over the counter exposing a little cleavage which definitely caught his eye. Sucker.

Skipping away i remembered to shake my ass on the way to my seat. Soon after the yogurts came we all laughed. Eventually walking back, all nourished and ready to get back to work.

Poking my head through the gap in the hedge the coast was clear, so all the girls quickly skipped over to the mats.

"what are you doing missy?" Shit! Wait i know that voice. Turning around it was in fact Danny not coach.

"sneaking out thats what." Just when he was about to kiss me coach shouts at him for wasting time, giving him 30 push ups as punishment.

Grunting he got down on the floor. Smiling i snook underneath him.
"i will make it fun. For every push up you get a kiss."

That motivated him for sure! As soon as he started he had finished with a frown on his face. Damn this boy is needy.

"everyone enough for today you are all clearly shattered. Rest up and i shall see you tonight so don't be late."

We all cheered rushing towards the changing rooms. I was in need of a good shower to relax my muscles. Feeling the hot water on my shoulders was the best feeling you could ever imagine. A sigh escaped my lips as so did the tension.

All too soon. Looking down there is only my towel. I know damn right who has my clothes that little bitch. Just because i have her EX-boyfriend.

~baby bring me some clothes please someones took mine~ A

~I only have my football jacket and shorts though?~ D

~They will have to do~ A

Soon enough gasps were held as a guy walks through the changing rooms. Coming into the showers he opens the slider while hopping in himself. I don't care that I'm naked, neither does he!