Battle

I should really get out of bed. 2 hours, thats how long i have been sat here not knowing what to do.

We are not to prepare for tonight because it is when they break our boarders we attack. What if i tell them though? We could have an advantage? But thats not how its suppose to go.

UGH! why is it so hard to decide? The bed sinks down a little an a cough can be heard. Looking up i see Danny sat on my bed. Wow i was so caught up in my inner argument i didn't notice he was here.

"what you thinking so deeply about princess?" Smiling i sat up on my bed to have a better view of his face.

"i'm trying to decide on whether to do one thing or the other." Sighing he looked glanced at me, i already knew his answer.

"since its something i'm not allowed to know, heres a paper. Rip it in two and write your two ideas. I will place each in one of my hands and you have to pick one." Glaring at him i noticed he was serious, taking a pen and paper i did just that.

"this is so old!" opening his right hand i saw what i had feared, don't. Typical, thats fate for you.

Leading Danny down to the stairs he went to go join Tom in the living room. Sitting on the dinning room table i thought about my vision of the battle.

The sky was blue and the sun was at half mast, noon. Quickly looking at the clock it says 11:05. SHIT! We have an hour!

Running upstairs i go straight to my closet for my battle suit. I bought it just in case something is thrown i can be prepared. Walking over to my draws i open the top draw to see the familiar names Mom Dad Danny Tessa.

Glancing back at the clock it says 11:40. You know what, screw waiting!

Sprinting over to the landing above the stairs. Most of the pack are lingering about, either walking between living rooms to the kitchen or hanging around the back door.

"Everyone i need your attention quickly!" Everything and everyone stopped to look my way. " i need someone to send what i am about to say to my father."

"i will do it alpha!" a little male voice shouted. Looking at the boy he seemed to only be 12. Aww so loyal to his pack.
-pack it in awwing over people! We have a job to do.-

Listening to my wolf i carry on. "Women and children i would like you to go to the safe room. For the battle we have spoken about shall commence in twenty minutes."

Everyone starts to mumble with worry. "please! Stay calm, you can trust me to make sure NO ONE! And i mean NO ONE! Will get hurt. I give you my word."

The mothers all smiled at me with pride, almost like i am a daughter of theres. Nodding at the little boy he ran off towards my father. I knew he wouldn't be in any danger going to my father, because dad was only at the tree house with mother.

Soon enough all the warriors had said farewell to their families. In the typical formation of warriors then selective to Alphas, or as i like to call it the battle triangle because its shaped like a triangle.

My father finely joined me with mother Danny and the little boy by his side. How come Danny was with them?

"No! You are not coming with us!" Danny shouts as he walks up towards us. Rolling my eyes i wrap my arms around his neck, drawing little circles.

"how else would you find them? I am the only one who knows where it is." Nodding he realised i am needed in this battle, i'm just more than he thought.

Mother got into line, so with all three alphas and a whole pack behind me i lead them towards the clearing. I knew this was the first and last time i would run with the pack and it broke my heart.

Alining ourself on the field i knew it wouldn't be long until they arrived. A sudden growl escape dads lips and i knew they had pasted the territory line. A matter of minutes now.

Seeing a rouge pack running towards we all shifted. Nuzzling my packs noses, i reassured them that everything will be alright.

Instead of the fight starting straight away he walked ahead to the middle. The person my rage fires upon. Alpha Wesley. Shifting pack into my suit,Yes the suit shifts with me neat right!? I walk up to meet him.

"haha i see you came prepared." He looked down at my belt admiring my knives. "You can stop with war April. All i want is you. Dead."

The growls and snarls echoes from all my pack not wanting me dead. A tear fell from my eye at the thought of them having to lose me any moment.

"If that happens your coming down with me. I have seen better days, but i have seen worse. I don't have everything i need, but i have all i want. My life may not be perfect, but i am blessed with people who love me.

At any moment you have the power to say this is not how my story is going to end! After All am i not stood here in front of you all? A voice told me that i am essential, and another told me my fears are limiting." I glanced back at my father to see him crying, he knew i was talking about him.

"When your pack follows you without being asked, when they rub their head on yours, and when you look at your mate and feel a tingle down your spine. You know you are loved, and you know where you belonged. But i never belonged in this pack, well for a long amount of time.

If the Alphas of a pack is defeated the pack member have to surrender to the opposing pack yes?" His gritty voice replied with a yes making my shudder in disgust.

"Its time to step into the light and use every bit of my power i have inside to make that happen. For us!

To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with my final breath.
My foes bare arms shall find the doors of death." He just stood there not knowing what my words meant.

Turning back to my pack i mouth
i love you to them all, my family, most specifically Danny.

His awful laughing made me turn back around to face him, stepping closer towards him. "i said if i go down your coming with me. And i never break a promise!"

With that i place my hand on his shoulder as fire engulfs us both. Although it is only painful for one person, him.

Danny runs to where i was once stood. Now knowing everything i couldn't tell him. He knew i was going to sacrifice myself for the pack.

As Mother cries into dads shoulder Danny shouts commands to the rogue side. They either join or die right here right now.

Unfortunately blood was shed on that field. Just not from my pack. From some rogues who refused to surrender to my pack.

At least i held half the promise, our pack was coming home unharmed.