Again

I take a dramatic bow while dads sat on the table laughing. I really love dad. We connect the most compared to Mom. Thats probably why it hurt so much when he left.

"Dad are you still going to war with that other pack?" Shocked dad took some time to think about his answer.

"Yes baby but i'm trying my hardest to make sure that it stops, so no one gets hurt."

Nodding i snuggle into his embrace.
"I'm scared dad. An alpha shouldn't be scared, they should be brave to protect their pack."

"The bravest people i know are just arrogant. To be scared just shows the challenges we are set in life, to over come your fears is what makes you brave. Its what you do with your fear that counts baby girl."

Pulling back out of his embrace, only love showed in his eyes. "Dad"

"yes sweetheart"

"i was only 5. I know now why you did it. And if i was in your position i would have done the same thing." A tear falls down his cheek to be caught in his dimples.

"That means a lot me darlin'. For 13 years thats all i have ever dreamed of hearing you saying. Okay well i imagined Dad i forgive you but it was on the lines." Typical dad always makes you laugh in a heart to heart.

"Dad?" You could say he smiled from ear to ear but who wants to be cliché?

"Yes hun?"

"I forgive you dad"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
short chapter but its all leading up to it. Slowly.

There are some filler chapters here and there so sorry if their not that great. Its hard to be inspired when its not really anything deeply important.

Loz
xxx