Worst

I dedicate this chapter to Mickey_Beags for supporting this story and my other! YOUR AMAZING!! As well as you all are but you are one of the only ones who so to speak are a regular!!
_______________________________

Blushing i just realised that Danny is naked. Staring directly at the floor he noticed and quickly grabbed clothes from the hamper.

We leave jeans in a hamper on the patio for cases just like this. Pretty smart idea to be honest.

"How did you do that fire thing?" Giggling i wasn't going to let him in in my secret.

"It comes with a fire wolf. Look you have training to do, go back to it. I'm only gonna go over there any swing for a while." Pointing to the swing in the trees at the bottom of the garden. Pulling me close Danny gives me an extra strong kiss before leaving.

Stroking the soft worn down wood i sit caressing the flowers woven into the rope. Rocking back and forth on my heels my head snaps in the direction of the intruder.

Walking out of the tree line with their hands up in surrender was Mom. Smiling i carry on swinging.

"we used to swing on this together when you was little." Smiling i stop swinging to talk better.

"i don't remember that"

"You was only 5. You'd sit on my knee shouting 'Higher! Higher!', even if we were so high up in the trees we'd be with the birds. We can't exactly do that anymore because your too big."

"never say never! Ugh i just quoted Justin Bieber!" Bursting out laughing i stand to hug Mom. I'm just unexpected when my legs don't work, crashing me to the ground. Knowing my look hitting my head on a rock on the landing.

Dizzy. Now thats understatement! Slowly getting up everything is in black and white except from my the swing and the Moon Goddess in the swing. Although she is no longer in a gown but in a yellow sun dress. Its strange how a gown can add years onto your age because in fact she only looks to be 15.

"That was the worst! You couldn't have just called? You had to knock me out first? How come your so young if you don't mind me asking?"

"So many child. I can take the form of anything i wish. So i thought it would be quite fitting to be a child on a swing don't you think? But we are not here to talk about me."

"i thought you explained everything already."

"that is in fact for the future. Right now i'm here to warn you. You was not aware that they injected you with wolfsbane. You awoke soon after but shook it off as a mosquito.-"

"I REMEMBER THAT! It god damn hurt thats what! Sorry carry on..."

"As i was saying, it's in your blood stream. Day by day you'll become weaker until it comes."

"death?" Nodding she stands and takes my hands in hers.

"Death is nothing nothing to be afraid of."

"i know. To be scared shows your weakness but overcoming that makes you brave." Smiling as the Goddess sits us on the plush grass.

"yes my child. I'd start living life to the fullest while you can. You don't have that much time left." Standing the Goddess was about to leave.

"can i ask... How will i know when its time?" Turning around the Goddess knew exactly what to say, almost like she had lived this before.

"if something, someone, is leaving it somewhat fades..." And she did exactly that, but she never answered my question.

Laying back down on the floor in the same spot where i had gotten up i close my eyes.

Gentle hands rock me back an forth. Prising my eyes open i see my mother filled with worry.

"wups! I'm so clumsy. How about that swing?"

Grinning from ear to ear mom sat on the swing as i cuddled into her soothing words.