My kid is such a brat

(A/N when you wanna rush to the good parts but can't skip over a chunk of things)

Peter was up and working by the time Bret came in. He was humming happily and Bret caught on quickly. "What's got you in such a good mood?" Bret asked, glancing over his shoulder to see what he was currently working on.

Peter looked up with a grin. "Morning Bret!" He greeted receiving a quick wave from the older guy as he walked to his own desk. "I had breakfast with Mrs. Potts and Ms. Romanoff this morning," he chirped, answering Bret's question.

"Oh?" Bret gave an almost knowing look. Peter was having a good morning. He'd already talked to Ned and MJ which just ended with all of them apologizing and deciding to simply forget about it. And he managed to avoid Flash who he noticed was very much not a morning person. To top it off he's managed to make friends with the avengers.

Nothing could ruin his morning. Or even better- his week.

Or so he thought.

A good forty minutes into work Bret pointed something out in concern. "Pete, what happened to your arm?" He gestured towards the bruise. The teen frowned at the colorful patch remembering his small incident with the sink. By now it should've been much fainter. But it wasn't. Was there something wrong with his healing?

"I guess you could say I was being stupid," Peter nervously laughed his arm swinging back as if to show it caused him no pain. Bret didn't push on the subject. Instead, he casually changed the topic.

It wasn't long after when another headache came. Peter grimaced at the now-familiar pain. Mr. Banner's medicine had helped a tad but they wouldn't stop. It worried him only slightly as it's been a few days. But he pushed it off as an afterthought.

(*Line Break*)

Peter had gone on break and during this time decided to go see Nat who now knew that he knew. Currently, Peter had been sitting next to Nat and Steve. Across from them Bucky and Sam sat and they were bickering about something. Peter wasn't focusing much on them but it was something about sleeves? Which only confused him.

"How do you keep winning?" The teen huffed out in defeat.

"I guess I'm just that good," Natasha looked smug and even proud about her wins. They were playing Rock Paper Scissors while having a light conversation.

They went for another round but were cut off by a confused sounding Steve. "Hey, Peter?" He looked over his shoulder, his hands still held out for Natasha and a quick 'yeah' to let Steve know he was paying attention. The man seemed almost embarrassed to ask but he leaned in causing Peter to fully turn curiously. He was then shown a screen that was much too close to his face. Peter leaned back to focus on the device.

"My son sent me this picture and I don't know what it means," there was a small pause in which Bucky sent a questioning look to Steve who quickly corrected himself. "Friend- my friend sent me a picture," he sent a glare towards Bucky and Sam who began to snicker. Natasha glanced over and Peter had beamed before laughing lightly.

Earlier that day 'Flower' had sent a meme to 'Rew'. It was history related so he was almost sure Rew would get it. But he was wrong. On the other hand, Captain America just called him his son.

"I think he called it a mee-...mee?" He sounded very unsure which only amused Peter more.

"You said your friend sent it?" The boy acted as if he were examining the image knowing full well what it already was.

"Yeah! Flower. A great kid really I see a lot of potential in him." Bucky and Sam were back to arguing this time with aggressive poking and Natasha was pretending to be busy though she was smiling. If Peter hadn't figured it out already Steve would've already given it away.