𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:THE DATE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
THE DATE

AS SOON AS ECHO made it home she went to the bathroom and took the quickest shower ever. She blow dried her hair, leaving it in waves, and changed into her usual attire. Instead of wearing jeans, however, she decided that leggings would be a little more suitable. She pulled on a red laced shirt, placing her leather jacket over it. She looked at herself in the mirror before deciding to wear her black heeled sandals.

"What are you dressed up for?" Echo turned to see Bella standing there with a cocked eyebrow. Echo rolled her eyes, knowing she was going to regret telling her sister.

"Carlisle offered to take me out to dinner." Bella's face lit up but Echo quickly shook her head, pointing a stern finger at her. "Don't think anything of it. I'm just going to get answers. Now, opinion. Too much, or do I still look like myself somewhat?"

"It looks perfect sis. But," She walked over to Echo's make up, pulling out her red lipstick, "it could use red lips."

"When did you become a fashion freak?" Echo grumbled, placing the color onto her lips.

"Oh god, you're right. I've been hanging out with Alice too much." Bella mumbled. Echo smiled in amusement as she shook her head. The sound of a car door closing grabbed the sibling's attention. Bella sent Echo a reassuring smile. Echo frowned before looking at Bella.

"Bella, I need you to promise me something." Echo said, her voice completely serious. Bella looked at her sister, nodding her head. "You can't let me fall for him, because I know I will. But you can't let me, no matter what it takes. Can you promise me that?"

"E. . ." Bella sighed with a deep frown. Echo closed her eyes as she deeply inhaled.

"Please. Just try."

Bella nodded her head. "Yeah, alright. Just know that he's a good guy. He's good for you, E."

"That is the opposite of doing what I asked." Echo pointed out. Bella cracked a smile as she shrugged her shoulders. "If I fall for him, you're not allowed to see Edward anymore."

"What? That's not fair!" Bella exclaimed. Echo smiled at her as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I was born first, I get the say in everything. That's just logic." Echo mused. Bella glared at her before mumbling, "I hate you."

Echo made her way out of the room as she responded. "So does everyone else." Echo walked down the stairs of her house, a smirk forming on her face when she heard her father talking to Carlisle. "Dad, don't be annoying."

Charlie turned to face Echo who sent him an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes before giving his eldest daughter a hug when she reached him. "Bye be safe, l-"

"Don't say it." Echo stopped him. He nodded his head before giving the girl another hug. When she pulled away, she looked at Carlisle, giving him a small smile. "Ready?"