The End

The End!

Just kidding. Stories never end.

But congratulations! You've finished this book. For now. Maybe someday I'll add bonus scenes. Now I get to go through the process of editing! Yay... going through everything again... chapter by chapter... so much work...

Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for your support! Just reading every single ridiculous word I wrote is an incredible feat. Y'all are amazing!

If you feel like it, I would be eternally thankful if you vote, comment, and/or even recommend to a friend :)

If you have time, please comment and tell me what you thought of the story. Please be honest, as in, as brutally honest as possible. I really want to improve and I promise there won't be any hurt feelings (you see, that requires actual feelings. Something I don't have).

1. Who was your favourite character?

2. Favourite scene?

3. Songs/quotes/people this story reminded of?

4. Who do you think was the villain? (If any)

5. Any suggestions at all? Any parts where it was boring, or weird, or just plain bad? (And again, be brutally honest)

6. Did you like the story?

Please choose one or two questions and tell me what you think, I honestly just want to know. No obligations though, you can just close the tab and be done, too.

And lastly...

(I am slightly obsessed with Batman)

Once again, thank you all!

Dedicated to all the readers who have made it to here ♥️♥️♥️