5- Daddy Finds Out

"Don't worry,"  I muttered, placing a hand on Haruhi's shoulder.  "I'll be right behind you." I stepped out of the car behind her and grabbed her hand.

  She jumped, but then sighed.  "Thank you." She said, stepping to the side to let the others out.

  "Besides, my dumbass brother should just be leaving the house.  If he makes them drive as fast as I think he will, they'll be here in an hour.  And I've already informed your father that I plan to take care of you." I pulled her ahead.  "Oh, and ignore the girls, I think they're a bit jealous."

  She looked up at me confused, then looked back in front of her.  "Oh."

  Standing in front of us, the whole Zuka Fan Club.  They all shared the same look on their faces, a glint of possessiveness in their eyes.  "Good morning miss BeniBara, miss Y/n!" They all shouted as we passed by.

  "Good morning Girls!"  I waved, tossing smiles in their directions.  "How are the lovely princesses today? I hope you'll all be coming to our show this afternoon?"  I sighed heavily and pulled Haruhi through the crowd. "We'll head upstairs, the other three will be on their way soon enough."

  "Do you not like the attention, Y/n-senpai?"  She asked, turning towards me. "You seemed friendly with them, but I know that 'Friendly' smile.  Kyoya wears it often."

  I dropped her hand.  "I came to this school because I liked the sense of sisterhood.  I grew up around all boys, so there was never really any time for me to hang out with girls.  But clearly, this was not what I had in mind."

  "Well, I can certainly see where Tamaki-Senpai gets his good manners towards women.  Those girls really seemed to like you!" She grinned.

  "That's about as similar as Tamaki and I get.  He and I are worshipped by ladies, but other than that, we have almost nothing in common."  I smiled softly. "But I'm his big sister, so I want to get along with him. He deserves that much."

What about Kyoya-Senpai?"  She asked, peering around the corridors as we got closer to the club room.

Kyoya and I are like best friends.  I'd even go as far as to say we're like siblings.  I grew up hanging around his house almost everyday.  In all honesty, he and I have more in common that my own brother and I."  I paused. It wasn't something my brother liked to talk about, but I felt that she should know.  "My brother is the Heir to the Suoh Family. But that doesn't mean that he's loved by all of those around him.  I won't go much into detail because I know it's something he'll want to talk to you about at some point in his life, but my family decided from a young age that they were going to choose myself over him as the star child."

  Haruhi stopped.  "Why?" She asked.

"My brother has secrets that even I don't fully understand."  I shrugged and pushed the door to the club room open. "Now I know this is gonna be weird, but would you mind putting the Uniform on?  Benio will have my neck if you don't."

  She nodded.  "And y/n. I think you and Tamaki have more in common than you think.  Kyoya too. From what i've seen in the last ten minutes, you three aren't really that different."

  I scruffed her hair.  "Thanks kid." 

Kyoya's POV: 

  "Haruhi-chan!  Please come out and Play!!"  The four idiots in front of Mori and myself sang.  Judging from the fact that she was not answering the door, I assumed Y/n had already come by.

 A man answered the door, grumbling silently.  It was Ranka, but Tamaki nor clearly any of the other hosts knew that.  The idiot dolt ran away with his tail between his legs, and I sighed following after him.  "No, boys come back! It's me, I just don't have any makeup on. Come inside, come inside."

  "Is haru-Chan here?"  Hani asked, peering up at Ranka expectantly.

  "No, I'm afraid not.  She's out with the girls today.  They picked her up this morning. You know women, heaven only knows when they'll be back!"  So y/n had been by. Well it was pointless to sit around and way, so I began to head out.

  "I can't believe she has friends!"  Hikaru muttered, and I sighed. I wouldn't say friends exactly.

  "This is why I was against a surprise visit!"  I said, motioning back to Ranka. "You guys should have know she wouldn't be here."  3- 2- 1-

  "Y'know come to think of it, I'm not sure I recognized any of her new friends."  Gottem. The group turned around to stare at Ranka, who up until now had been munching away at the snack Tamaki had brought.  The one Y/n gave him this morning for lunch. "Then again, you never can tell can you? Haruhi always has made friends easily."  He paused, thinking. "Just imagine it. My little girl, out and about with students from Lobelia Academy." There it was.

  Tamaki and the twins turned around on their feet, nearly speeding towards Ranka, threatening to run him over.  "Did you say, Lobelia?" He asked, as the realization hit his face. "Damn It Y/n!!" He hollered, catching the attention of the whole group.

  "What do you mean boss?  Why'd you say your sister's name?"  Kaoru asked, leaning against Tamaki's shoulder.

  "Oh i'm sure it's nothing."  He grinned, then glanced over at me.  I threw my hands in the air, shrugging.  

"She couldn't be behind this, could she?"  Tamaki grumbled to himself. He thought back to this morning.  She had been overly cheerful this morning. And she had offered to make him breakfast.  She never did that. He always had to force it out of her. Plus it couldn't be a coincidence that the girls came to pick her up today, could it?

I looked over at him, a faint smile tugging at my lips.  Play it cool, kyoya. I thought to myself. Then you'll get to have just as much fun in this.

  "What's wrong with Lobelia?"  Ranka asked, cocking his head to the side.  

"Ranka, I think it's best if we go inside."  I state, ushering him and the rest of the group inside.