12- Buy a Cat With Your Loved Ones

“Good morning everyone!”  I greeted, removing myself from Kyoya’s arm.  “I hope everyone slept well!”

  “Good morning Y/n-chan!  You look very pretty today!”  Hani cried, admiring my dress.  “And Takashi and I slept like babies last night!  Isn’t that right Takashi?”

  The tall male nodded, grunting in agreement.

  “Why thank you Hani!”  I smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead.  “What about you four?” I asked, directing my attention towards Tamaki, the twins and Haruhi, who were arguing already.  “How did you sleep?”

  “I slept great!”  Haruhi responded, meanwhile the twins looked at each other sneakily.

  “Forget how we slept, how about you Y/n?  Kyoya?” They snickered, to which I bopped them on the head.  

  “For your information, I slept wonderfully.”  I replied snarkily, sighing heavily. “Not a peep out of you two or you're getting the Tamaki treatment, got it?”

  They nodded quickly, backing out of the room.

  “What does that mean?!”  Tamaki cried, racing in front of me.  

  I glared at him, flicking him on the forehead.  “That’s for waking me up this morning.” I passed by him before he ran after the twins, a small smile on my lips.  “Kyoya, Haruhi? Would you like some tea?” I asked, turning towards the stove.

  They nodded, and Kyoya busied himself with searching the fridge while Haruhi got some cups out of the cupboard.  As the water heated up, I walked towards the door that led to the beach. The sun was already shining down, creating little heat rays on the sand.  Meaning I was going to need a hat or I’d burn to a crisp.

  “What do you want to do first when we get to town?”  I asked Haruhi, leaning against the wall.

  “I wanted to find a souvenir for my father.”  She said, pouring the water into the three cups.  “And I want to go see the fruit stands.”

  “Good idea, I want to see if they’ve got any mangoes.  Shima loves them.” I said, taking the teacup from her.  “Thank you.” I smiled, taking a sip. “Kyoya, what about you?”

  He shrugged.  “Why don’t you and I get some lunch?  Remember that little restaurant you like?”  He asked, settling down into a chair at the counter.

  “Really?”  I asked, chipperly sitting down next to him.  “I haven’t been there in years!” The three of us sat in a comfortable silence as we sipped our tea.

  “Hey, can I ask you guys something?”  Haruhi asked after a moment. I nodded and she continued.  “What did Tamaki mean last night when he talked about moving into the second estate?”

  I glanced down, tracing the rim of my teacup with my pinky.  “He mentioned that huh? Well, I think that’s something you should ask him.  He’d be more than happy to tell you, i’m sure.” I said, glancing over at her.  “It’s not really my place to say.”  

  She nodded.  “O-oh. Alright, I’ll ask him.”

  I smiled.  “Let's forget about it for now and go find the boys?  Kay?” I stood up, setting my cup in the sink. I took her hand and helped Kyoya stand upright.  “C’mon!” I whispered, taking his hand in my other one.

                                   ***

  Kyoya felt her fingers wrap through his as she led them through the house.  He watched Haruhi run ahead to catch up to Tamaki. “Hey, don’t forget your hat.”  He said softly, taking the wide brimmed straw hat off the wall and placing it on y/n head.  “Don’t want you to burn now do we?”