𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 /Sugawara Kōshi/

Deaf! reader x Sugawara Kōshi

Originally: 1,6k
Edited: 1,7k
TW: bullying, neglect, insecurity

Light Angst - fluff
________________________

(Name) was a deaf girl that grew up in Tokyo.

She attended Nekoma high school and was a close friend of Lev Haiba. He was a stubborn boy but when it comes to her, he was really careful.
Even a single wrong move could affect her. As a good friend he was, he learned sign language to interact with her. He could have used a notebook or something to talk to her, but he just wanted to make it easier for her.

Sure, everyone needs a friend like him. But everything good has its ending. After full 2 years in Nekoma, she had to transfer to Karasuno high school.

(Name) was sad, furious, and disappointed. She was used to her friends at Nekoma and her best friend Lev who knew sign language. But she had to. She needed to or her parents won't be able to buy her hearing aids.

"Hi, I'm Sugawara Koshi! It's a pleasure to meet you. If you will need anything, ask me. Call me Suga." those were the words written on a pure white paper in her notebook and a teenager standing right in front of her, smiling like the sun he is.

"The pleasure is on my side. Nice to meet you, I am (Name) (Last name)" wrote a smiling girl and a warm unknown feeling wrapped around her heart.

Her time spent there wasn't that bad. She expected worse but it was actually really nice. Everyone accepted her. Almost everyone.

And now she is in her third year at Karasuno. Being deaf is difficult but having friends by your side makes it easier to ignore all the hate towards you. She found a lot of friends and is a very happy and bubbly person.

"(Name)-chan! You look very pretty today" said her classmate.

'Thank you, you look gorgeous too~' she wrote and smiled.

Sugawara Koshi, the person she trusts the most.

Lev is still by her side but now that he is far from her the only way to contact each other is by video calls. For her, Sugawara is something more than a friend.

But unfortunately, not everyone likes her. There is this group of bullies.

And you know what's the funniest thing? They call themselves The Lions. This group hates (Name) with all their guts. No one knows why, but everyone knows, that they would do anything to erase her existence.