Anniversary/Daichi Sawamura/ part 2

(Requested)

TW: breakup

Angst
_______________________

It has been a few hours since she left. Everything was in a bad mood and crying Daichi was sitting on the floor, praying to God to bring her back to him. He swore that he wouldn't hurt her, that he would love her, and never cheat on her. He wanted her back so bad. He regretted every single decision he made that day. Every single one. "Please, I'm so sorry," he whispered. His voice was almost gone from all the begging and apologizing. His eyes were puffy and red. He cried for her to come back and she cried for him to stay away from her.

(Name) was walking in the cold weather through the street alone without anything on, just a thin hoodie. Her body shivered under the cold wind and she pulled out her phone. The tears never stopped. '11:43 pm' said the time on her phone. "Frick, what should I do," she mumbled.

That night was raining heavily. Daichi was so worried about her because she didn't come back. Where is she now? What is she doing? Is she okay? Those were the thoughts in his mind. He was angry at himself. "Stupid idiot," he mumbled and slapped himself. "Please, be okay," he whispered and laid down on the cold floor with rain hitting the windows. The tears were running down his cheek even in his sleep. It was his nightmare losing (Name).

He laid there the entire night. Not moving from the spot and he waited for (Name) to come back for her things. He would make anything to get her back. Meanwhile (Name) was freezing outside. "What should I do, what should I do...?" she cursed under her breath and searched through her contacts.

'Ah...' she found the person she trusted the most at the moment and dialed his number. Her lips were still trembling but her aching heart was destroying her. The man she loved dared to cheat on her and even land his hand on her. Dialing...

"Hey (Name), what's up?"

"Hey... I need help..."

The next day the sun came up and the light hit Daichi in the face. His red eyes slowly opened and the backache almost 'killed' him. "How could I sleep on the floor...?" he mumbled to himself and sat cluelessly on the floor. It took him 30 seconds and then it hit him. "(Name)!" he said and ran upstairs to see if it was only a dream. But of course, it wasn't.

She wasn't home and the mess in the living room gave it more reasons why it wasn't a dream. He slowly slid down the door and looked around the room they once shared. It was full of beautiful memories. At the thought of those memories, a few tears ran down his cheek. He wanted her back. Tackle her in a tight hug and never let her go.

Suddenly a soft sound of the closing door was heard through the house was heard and Daichi quickly stood up. 'She's here' he headed quickly down and looked into the hallway. "(Name)-" he got interrupted. Her hand was in the air in a stopping position. "Save it. I told you I'm going to get my thing," she mumbled and shoved past him. "(Name) please, I'm so sorry. Don't leave me," he said in despair and held her wrist. She stopped and flinched. The touch made her terrified. Scared that he would hit her again.

And he saw her flinch. It made him feel more pain. She was scared of him. Scared of the man she once loved so much. She loved the man that made her feel safe. But he wasn't that man anymore. He turned into something that he didn't want to. She feared him and he wanted to make her feel safe. But he failed and lost her. "I'm sorry," he whispered and let her go. She quickly ran up the stairs and went to grab her things.

"I need to let her go...." Daichi mumbled under his breath and tears swelled in his eyes. He felt guilt and regret. The pain ate him up. 'I deserve it anyway' he thought and sighed. He heard loud noises upstairs so he went up. Daichi slowly opened the door to the bedroom to see (Name) angrily shoving her things into a bag.

"Are you really leaving?" he asked. The sound of his voice startled her and she quickly looked at Daichi leaning on the door frame with a sad expression. (Name)s hands stopped packing and she just let out a loud sigh. "I told you. We are not together anymore. And I am leaving. Don't worry about me. Hinata let me stay over at his place," she said and started packing again.

"Wait, Hinata? Are you serious?" he asked surprised and stepped closer to her. "Yes, Hinata. He's willing to help me so if you please stop asking the questions that I once answered to already, I'd like to finish packing my things," she said coldly but it was tearing her inside. Leaving him after all those years hurt. But she didn't want to show him how weak she was.

"He's a guy! He can do something to you!" Daichi raised his voice a little. And that made (Name) angry. How dare he think about Hinata like that after what he did. "Well at least I know he can't be worse than you!" she looked at him with anger in her eyes mixed with little tears. Daichi stopped in his tracks and looked down. 'Yeah... Hinata can't be worse than me' he repeated in his head. "But-" he got interrupted when she stood up and shoved a finger into his chest.

"You have no right to tell me what to do and what not after you cheated on me and slapped me. We aren't even in a relationship anymore. I'm sorry Daichi but this is where we end. Complete vanish of our relationship. Even if we tried, there would always be a little toxic feeling in this. Have a good rest of your life. And thank you for the past you gave me," she spoke softly the last two sentences and grabbed her suitcase. She walked out of the house and never turned around.

There he was. Standing at the same spot, staring at the place where she stood a few minutes ago. He just stood there with tears falling down his cheeks. With the feeling of loneliness. The half-empty room didn't feel like home anymore. It was like she took all her scent with her along with the things. But one thing stayed there with him.

It was a photo of the two of them, happily smiling into the camera while doing a big heart with their arms above their head. Winter jackets and scarves were making them cute. And the light blush on their cheeks proved their love to each other. The snow was softly landing on the ground around them. The last thing was left. The last memory she left behind.