𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 /Fukurodani,Karasuno,Nekoma/ part 2

In part 2 I decided to make a happy ending. I'm sorry if it isn't how you guys wanted.

(Name) ran out of the infirmary room as quickly as possible. She couldn't believe that she slapped him. But she was glad. She wanted to do it for a long time.

She wanted to cry but stopped herself. 'Crying is for weak' she thought and tried her best to not cry. Her lips were in a slight frown and her eyes were filled with pain and tiredness. She didn't want to feel that way but she failed completely. No one could help her. She was alone.

After a few turns, she stopped and took deep breaths. 'I can stop now...' she said to herself and looked up. It was worse and worse. Her mind was dull. She couldn't think positively. (Name) was just an empty shell.

'What should I do now? I ran away from them but I can't avoid them the whole training camp" she thought and almost started panicking because she was scared to face them again. 'Will they hurt me more?' she was scared. She was aware that they wanted to apologize but she was still scared of them.

What if they will snap and hit her again? 'I want to go home...' she thought and crouched down. She covered her ears and closed her eyes tightly. 'Please let me go home. Let me feel okay again'

"(Name)!" yelled worriedly Kaori while searching for the girl. "(Name)-chan!" yelled Yukie and peeked into the girls' bathroom. "Do you think she'll be okay? I'm worried," asked Yukie. "I don't know Yukie... but I'll make sure to make her feel happy," replied Kaori and searched through the halls.

"Manager-chan!" yelled Bokuto over and over. He was worried about her. He regretted hurting her. When he saw how she reacted on their 'apologies' it got him thinking. They went too far. And he wanted to fix what he had done with the others and make her feel special.

"She won't reply Bokuto-san. She hates our guts," said Akaashi to Bokuto helplessly. Bokuto just stopped yelling and dropped his hands by his side. The pain around his heart got bigger and he let out a defeated sigh. "I know. I know it damn too well but we need to find her no matter what. If something happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself,"

That took Akaashi by surprise. Since when did Bokuto start to care about her that much? No one knows but they all knew that he felt the most guilty. On their way to the infirmary room he was repeating over and over what would he say to (Name) but when he met her eyes it was like he forgot everything he wanted to say.

No one knew if he had a crush or just wanted to befriend her. "We will find her don't worry," he said and patted Bokutos' back.

"Chibi-chan! (Name)-chan!" called Kuroo lazily as his voice was giving up. Kenma was walking by his side, not on his phone or Nintendo switch but was looking for her. He felt like a bad person after watching her just suffer alone. But he didn't want to help her just because he was too lazy. It got him thinking.

"(Name)-chan! Please I'm sorry. Let's talk it out," Kuroo said louder and looked around. He felt pain and embarrassment filling him up. His cool dropped down when he realized that it was all wrong. He shouldn't have taken advantage of her like that. His eyes held sadness as he wanted to badly hug the girl and tell her all the apologizes.

"Kuroo-san don't yell that loud. People in this building still want to rest..." Kenma said lowly.

"(Name)? (Name)-san?" peeked into every room Hinata with Kageyama behind him. He was awfully quiet. "She's not here," Hinata said disappointed. So they kept on walking. Kageyama was still silent so Hinata stopped and looked down. "Kageyama, you didn't even say a word is something wrong?"