𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 /Kuroo Tetsurou/

Originally: 1,9k Edited: 2,3k TW: death, Hanahaki diseaseAngst_______________________

Originally: 1,9k
Edited: 2,3k
TW: death, Hanahaki disease
Angst
_______________________

No one knows when the disease that kills people for loving appeared.

But for sure, a lot of people got the disease and we're sentenced to suffer and deal with it.

So lovely and beautiful petals and flowers just to rip apart a person who just craved some love

Coughing up bloody petals, (Name) quickly stood up from her desk and rushed to the washroom. Her classmates and teacher looked worried. But one of them wasn't interested at all.

It wasn't the first time. Actually, it has been going on almost every day and the reason as to why she's not getting scolded was because the teachers knew.

They knew so the only thing they could do was stare.

Kuroo Tetsurou was a boy that didn't almost care about her existence. He used to be her childhood friend but ever since they went together to Nekoma high school, he ignored her and started paying attention to other girls. He spent more time with Kenma and then he completely erased her from his life.

He erased her from his mind as if she was just trash occupying his mind. As if she meant nothing.

It hurt her. It sure did but she went with it. But she can't forget about him that easily.

(Name) fell in love with him. Since childhood, she adored him. She liked him. But when she saw him talking with other girls, she started coughing up bloody petals of (Favourite flower). And at that moment, she realized that she is in big trouble.

How did she develop these feelings was a mystery to her too.

No matter how many times she tried to talk to him he always brushed her off and ignored her. She didn't know what happened that he isn't talking to her. Maybe it was because she was the nerdy type? Because she was ugly? ( AN: I'm not telling you that you are ugly ok? You are fucking precious. I love you.)

The time she spent on reaching out to him went to waste and she didn't even try anymore.

She decided to at least die with the feeling that she got to love someone.

"Kuroo! Go check up on her, okay?" the teacher said and pointed at the door that (Name) just a few seconds ago rushed out. His face showed pity and worry since he couldn't do anything about it.

"Yes sir," he said lazily and stood up. He headed to the door and walked out. "Geez, what's wrong with her," he mumbled under his breath and walked with his hands in the pockets of his pants to the girl's washroom.