Forgotten/Ukai Keishin/

(Requested)

Angst

"Kei!" (Name) yelled and ran up to the boy that she was so close to. "Hey (Name). What's up?" he asked and looked at her. Her uniform looked like she hurriedly changed into her uniform and her hair was messy. She was panting heavily as she held something in her hands. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "Guess what?" she yelled and jumped up to him. The highschool boy Ukai Keishin just stepped back and raised his eyebrow. "What did you do this time?" he chuckled and looked on her hands. She held something small and it was fluffy. "I saved a kitten!" she showed him the kitten in her hands happily. "(Name), where was the kitten?" he said and looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Maybe on a tree," (Name) shyly answered his question. 

"And how big was that tree?" he raised his eyebrow and looked into her flustered face. She knew that he got her right there. He didn't like it when she did dangerous things but she thought that maybe he wouldn't ask. She played with her fingers and looked up at him. "Let's not talk about that! The class is starting soon so let's go. We need to let the kitten out or the principal will be angry," she dragged him out. The duo (Full Name) and Ukai Keishin. (Name) the troublemaker at school and Ukai the kid who always got her out of problems.

"Ah, It's been 5 years already huh?" (Name) chuckled as she walked through the street of Miyagi Prefecture. (Name) moved to London 5 years ago and now, she decided to visit her home country again. Her eyes brimmed with happiness as she skipped one step. Her hands were swaying beside her hips and she looked around. "Ah!" she said and stopped. Her eyes landed on the house where she lived in 5 years ago. "Sweet memories," she mumbled under her breath and looked into the window where her room used to be. She saw a young woman holding a baby in her arms while smiling at the baby warmly. 

"I wonder where is Kei..." she remembered the blonde boy that she was once so close to. But then she remembered. The store where his family worked was nearby and she could visit them. The Sakanoshita Store. So she headed there. All happy that she could maybe meet her close friend again after losing contact for 5 years. 

"Hello?" (Name) called inside the store. She walked in but no one was there. She walked to the cashier counter and saw a little bell on it. She understood and ringed the little bell, waiting until someone would come. And there he was. Keishin Ukai with a cigarette in between his lips. His hair was longer than she remembered and he got more manly. He grew taller but he was still as handsome as she remembered. But a tired and annoyed expression was on his face. 

(Name)s eyes sparkled with happiness and she leaned closer and accidentally said louder than she wanted to. "Kei!" she said loudly his nickname. Ukai stopped in his tracks and a surprised expression was placed on his face. Only one person used to call him that. His eyes landed on the girl on the other side of the counter that was quite small. He never saw her around but she looked so familiar to him. He just shrugged it off.

"Uhm- who are you?" he asked a little concerned since a 'stranger' called him by his nickname. A pang hit (Name)s heart since he didn't recognize her. She didn't even look different since high school days, so why didn't he recognize her? She just chuckled and smiled at him. "I am your highschool friend! Remember?" she asked and giggled. "Bullshit, I don't remember you," he said annoyed. "For real...? You don't remember me?" she said with pain in her voice. "I remember a few of my friends from high school but I don't think I remember you. You either weren't my close friend or I just forgot about you," he said simply and placed his hands on the counter.