Last dance/Yamaguchi Tadashi/

Au: Every person has count-down time on their wrist that shows when they are going to die

Angst

In the middle of the empty room stood the green-brown haired boy looking at his girlfriend. Both of them smiling at each other as the time on their wrist was going down. They were so young but no one could stop the time. It was time to almost say goodbye.

Both of them were ready for the end. But they wanted to spend it together as both of them had the same count-down. The room was pitch black, the only thing shining was the moon behind the big windows. It was like it was saying goodbye to them both too.

"Hey, Tadashi," (Name) spoke up, breaking the silence as she walked up to him to place her arms behind his neck.

He got her little gesture and put his hands on her waist slowly dancing around the empty room without music. "Are you ready..?" he asked and placed a kiss on her forehead. Her smile dropped down as she was trying her best to hold in the tears.

"It's so fast. I didn't get to do a lot of things. Create a family, start my own business, visit the places I wanted to. There's a lot. But I'm glad that I got to do one thing," she said lowly.

Yamaguchi was hurting inside but he kept his smile on as to cheer the girl up. "And that was...?" he asked as he gently spun her around.

She got close to him again and showed him her toothy grin. "Falling in love with you and winning your heart," she said and he just giggled and pecked her lips quickly.

"You were the best thing that happened to me (Name)," he said as the dance kept on. He saw a glimpse of her wrist but tried to forget it as he didn't want to ruin the moment to them.

8 minutes

"I don't regret anything in my life though," Yamaguchi said and he looked out of the window to look at the moon. "Same here," she replied. There was a minute silence as both of them were just swaying around freely. "I will miss the boys," he broke the silence as tears finally escaped from his eyes.

At the sight of that she couldn't hold her tears escaped on their own as both of them were silently crying still holding the dance as they wanted to cherish their last moment together. "I know... I will too," she whispered as she remembered the times when she cheered for them. Had fun with them and when they were there when she went through hard times.

"I will miss every single person," she whispered. "Even you," she said and put one hand on his cheek, gently caressing it. "I'll miss you too, idiot," he chuckled and put his hand on top of hers.

"What do you think they are doing right now?" Yamaguchi asked as he spun her once again. "Kageyama and Hinata definitely still practicing," she giggled. "You're spilling only facts today my love," he joked.

"I know," she smiled. "Sugamama, Dadchi and Asahi the Jesus maybe on their way home or scolding the first years," she imagined it and softly smiled. "Nishinoya and Tanaka doing weird things right now," Yamaguchi added.

"Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita questioning why did they join the volleyball club," they laughed but deep inside extremely hurting as they realized that they won't see them ever again. "Yachi and Kiyoko are probably doing hard work at home by now," Yamaguchi said but then everything fell into silence.

"Tsukki..." he whispered remembering his childhood friend. "He'll miss you Tadashi," she whispered as she saw his painful expression on his face. "I didn't get to thank him for everything he did for me..." he said sadly.

"I think that he knows that you are thankful to have someonelike him by your side since your childhood," she smiled at him and he smiled back.

2 minutes

"It's going to be over soon," he whispered as they still danced around the room quietly in peace. "That's our fate Tadashi," (Name) said with a sad smile already feeling a little dizzy.

"I'm glad I get to be with your in my last moments," he said and stopped dancing. She stood in front of him and still held her hands around his neck. "Me too," she replied with an aching heart.

He leaned in and kissed her deeply. Her cheeks flushed deep red as a few tears escaped from both of their eyes. The kiss held the deepest emotions as if they were saying goodbye by the kiss.

30 seconds

"I love you so much," (Name) whispered when they parted away. "I love you too," he whispered, ready for the end.

"This is it Tadashi," she smiled at him with pain in her eyes. "Don't forget," he whispered as he hugged her. She just chuckled and held him tight.

5 seconds

"See you later my love," she whispered. "See you..." he replied feeling dizzy as both of them blacked out slowly dropping to the floor. The moon never stopped shining into the room as both lovers died in each other's arms with peaceful smile on their face.

They died happily yet too early. But like they said, it was their fate.