𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘 /Goshiki Tsutomu/

Requested by: blmklnw

light angst - fluff (I'm sorry I couldn't do better angst for this)

Goshiki, a little bowl boy. A first-year in Shiratorizawa. Part of the volleyball team and (Name)s' boyfriend. He was always protective of her. Never let people get close to her. He was scared of losing her, so he was always jealous when she talked to his teammates.

Lately, (Name) was close to the other members of the volleyball team. Even Ushijima was being more friendly than usual. And that went to the members taking (Name) completely away from Goshiki on volleyball practice. She came often to with him but lately. the others would take her away from him. It got him to feel lonely. And jealous. They knew she is his girlfriend, but they still took her away.

"(Name)?" sneaked from behind her Goshiki. "Oh hey, love-" she didn't get to say when Shirabu pulled her by her wrist and told Goshiki, "I'm taking her now! Sorry, not sorry,". (Name) just send Goshiki and apologetic smile and went with Shirabu god knows where. 'Is she doing it on purpose? Or is it just the others?' he thought and went home alone. His walk back home was lonely for a few days as (Name) was close with the others so they always drag her away.

When he got home he just laid in his bed and opened his phone. No messages from (Name). No phone calls. He just pouted and turned off his phone with (Name) on his wallpaper. He missed the old good times when he could text and go out with her all the time. It was like the other members were her boyfriends instead of him. He missed her so much. His eyes closed and he fell asleep.

The next day he woke up and brushed his hair to look the way it always does. He checked his phone and his mood lightened a little when he saw one message from (Name). But when he saw what did it say, his mood dropped back down.

My only one

Good Morning Tsutomu! I hope you slept well. I'm sorry, I couldn't walk with you home yesterday. I wanted to say that I am sorry but Kawanishi needed me in the school early today so I headed to school already. See you at school. I love you!

It made him upset. He just wanted some time with his lovely girlfriend. He just breathes out and replied. He brushed his teeth and grabbed a quick breakfast. When he looked over at the clock, his eyes widened. He was late. He quickly threw on his school uniform and his school bag. Rushing out of the house, he almost tripped over a mail-box on the street.

Arriving on time to school he panted heavily and went to the gym. It was morning practice so he went to change his clothes. When he walked into the room he saw Semi and Tendou changing their clothes. "Good morning," mumbled Goshiki and glanced over at the two boys.

"Good morning Goshiki," greeted Semi formally and smiled at him. "Morning Go-shi-ki," called cheerfully Tendou. They changed and went back to the gym. The duo, unfortunately, noticed Goshiki being weird and quiet. "Hey, Goshiki, is something wrong?" asked Semi.

"Everything's fine," mumbled grumpily Goshiki and went ahead to the gym. "He's acting weird," whispered Tendou to Semi. "Yes, I know" he replied.

When they got to the gym they saw the others and (Name) standing in the middle of the court, talking. When she noticed Goshiki, she waved at him and smiled. Her smile melted his heart but it froze when he saw her smiling more at the sign of Semi and Tendou. 'Is she happier to see them more than me?' he thought hurtfully.

They were all chatting but Goshiki didn't join the conversation. He just watched them having fun, without noticing the grumpy little boy. And that went for a whole day. He started ignoring (Name) and the others. She tried to reach him but he avoided her as she did to him for the past few days.

But he couldn't avoid the volleyball practice. When the school ended he headed back already clothed in his sports uniform to the gym. Inside the gym, he met the others. And the practice went on. (Name) wasn't there which made him upset. 'Maybe she gave up on me?' he thought and kept on practicing. He messed up a lot of times cause he wasn't able to focus.

He wasn't giving his attention to the things around him again, so he didn't saw the ball flying towards him. "Goshiki!" yelled Kawanishi but it was late. The ball smacked Goshiki right in the face and it left a bruise on his cheek. He hissed painfully and held his cheek.

"Goshiki! Come here," called him the coach angrily. 'Shit' he knew he screwed up. "What do you think you are doing?! Just sit on the bench and watch. The manager will get you ice." the coach said angrily but he still cared a little deep inside. 'Fuck this' cursed Goshiki on his head.

The practice ended and everyone was packing their things. Goshiki still held the ice on his cheek. Suddenly the door slides open and (Name) walked in. Her beautiful hair swaying around as she sheepishly looked into the gym.

"I'm sorry guys, I couldn't come to the practice," she apologized. The members got around her and started talking to her. It made Goshikis' blood boil. 'Couldn't they just leave her alone for a little?' he thought, put down the ice, and shoved past them to (Name). "Liste here y'all," he started and glared at them. He held her shoulders gently and pulled her closer to him.

"She is mine. You have been taking her from me for these past days and it's making me angry. Leave her for me can you? She's my girlfriend do you understand? She's taken and needs some time with her boyfriend too." he said lowly and looked at them. Everyone was silent. No one spoke. Until Tendo started laughing and Reon smacked him.

"We weren't trying to take (Name) away from you, Goshiki," said Ushijima. Goshiki started to feel a little embarrassed. "Well, it looked like it," he said and pulled her closer. "Ehm- you know what? Tsutomu let's go home ahead," (Name) said and pecked his cheek. "Yeah... sure," he mumbled.

She quickly said goodbye with Goshiki and they both went home together hand in hand. "Hey... (Name)?" he asked shyly. "Hmm, yes?" she hummed and gripped his hand tighter. It made him blush. "Do you mind staying over tonight?"

"Well, why not? Gladly," she replied and smiled at him. "Thanks," he smiled back and pecked her forehead. And they were backing the old times. All happy and together. They cooked dinner for themselves and watched movies. "Hey, Tsutomu?" (Name) asked almost asleep.

"Hmmm?" he mumbled and hugged her tightly. "Were you jealous?" she asked and giggled when he smooched his face into the crock of her neck. "Maybe..." he mumbled and chuckled. "I'm sorry," she said and turned to him. "It's okay," he said and startled her with a hug. "You wanna cuddle?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he mumbled. She laughed and cuddled with him. "You're like a teddy bear," she whispered and hugged him. "Maybe I am. But I am your teddy bear," he whispered. And with that, they fell asleep.