⠀⠀¹⁵ writing emotional scenes

˒⠀S O T T . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

●○○○○○○○○❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARINGYOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES

●○○○○○○○○
❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARING
YOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES.

writing emotional scenes! ━━ no

writing emotional scenes! ━━ no. 015
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     I HAVE FOUND THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST REQUESTED TIPS OTHER THAN WRITING ACTION SCENES. This is something that a lot of people have trouble writing, which for me, is confusing because I find these to be the easiest scenes to write. However, that might be because I feel so much and find that writing out my feelings, emotional scenes, and emotional dialogues come easily and make me feel better.

     However, I understand that not everybody is the same and can view writing emotional scenes as their downfall. I've always seen them as easy, and sometimes too easy to write.

     Now, I'm not saying I'm an expert at writing them. I am in no way, shape, or form amazing when it comes to writing emotional dialogues, etc. I have so much space and room to grow and blossom into a better writer, as do you. What I am pretty good at (in my opinion), is giving advice and gathering together research to help you, the reader, learn how to grow in your writing capabilities. So, I introduce you to 'Grayson's Dumbed-Down Tips and Tricks for Writing Emotional Scenes and Making Your Readers Cry Like a Little Bitch.' Let's get it poppin'.

     For this chapter, I have decided to break up my tidbits of advice into sectors that will (hopefully) not overwhelm those who are reading this too much. I did some research as well and integrated my own advice within the articles I will be sharing in this chapter.

     ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎: 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 ⸝⸝ ⇗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀→ ⺌ These tips all stem from Writer Unboxed. Credit for this portion goes to them. Disclaimer: I have added my own words, advice, and paraphrased sections of the article.