⠀⠀¹⁹ writer's block

˒⠀S O T T . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

●○○○○○○○○❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARINGYOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES

●○○○○○○○○
❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARING
YOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES.

writer's block! ━━ no

writer's block! ━━ no. 019
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     I CAN'T STAND THIS BITCH.

     Those five words are the exact ones that immediately come to mind the moment I find myself facing writer's block.

     If you're an author, at one point or another you have dealt with this phenomenon, and it sucks. All of your works halt to a standstill and the pressure to put out more chapters and content can double. It can become too much to handle and drive authors away from their craft.

     Writers' block can be attributed to an array of factors — physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sometimes it's linked to mental health and other times it's linked to something as small as minuscule distractions. It's a delicate process that if often highly subjective and is different for every individual. However, this disconnect/block from your work can usually be overcome.

     ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒' 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 ⸝⸝ ⇗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀→ ⺌ This break down comes from Writers Write. Credit for this portion goes to them. Disclaimer: I have added my own words, advice, and paraphrased sections of the article.

          "Writers' block is a psychological inhibition that prevents writers from thinking about what should be written next." All writers are very familiar with this phenomenon and have (or will) encountered it at some point in their writing expedition. When faced with this brick wall in between a writer and their work, the results for moving around it can be sorted into two results. One, some writers are able to continue writing but produce nothing of quality or substance. Two, some writers are unable to write anything, at all.