⠀⠀²³ unique names

˒⠀S O T T . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

○○○○●○○○○❛ JUST 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 YOUR CRYING,IT'S A 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 OF THE 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺

○○○○●○○○○
❛ JUST 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 YOUR CRYING,
IT'S A 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 OF THE 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.

unique names! ━━ no

unique names! ━━ no. 023
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     ONE OF THE FIRST CHALLENGES ANY AUTHOR FACES WHEN CREATING A CHARACTER IS DECIDING THEIR NAME. Most writers don't want their characters to have basic names that are common in society. Sometimes they want something completely different and new, or something that is more historical and unique. No matter what type of name we want, we all come across the struggle of finding and deciding what name fits best.

     Now, I'm not going to make an incredibly long chapter on naming characters. Rather, I'm going to give you my top 3 tips when it comes to choosing a unique name for your character(s).

     Let's get started!

     ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓: 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑪𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫 ⸝⸝ ⇗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀→ ⺌ This section is inspired by rptheme-helper on Tumblr. Credit for this portion goes to them. Disclaimer: I have added my own words, advice, and paraphrased sections of the article.

          The task of naming a new character can be really daunting and stressful. Especially if you're a perfectionist and want the perfect name. Here's a compiled list of resources that might make the process a little easier!

          ╰─── Lists. "On the Internet, you can run wild at Behind The Name, or for American-born characters, you can also browse the Social Security Name Database, which lists the most popular names in order. Google is also your best friend! Try searching "baby names" or "popular names in [insert country/region/culture]". You also come across these lists in real life; at schools, at work, at camps, at weddings, and at dinner parties."