Chapter 2: Friendship Anniversary

3rd person's POV

This year you and Denki are celebrating your 10th year of friendship. You guys go way back from elementary.

Today you didn't get a chance to walk to school with Denki but once you see him you'll give him a box that you spent weeks working on.

You walk in the classroom and the first thing you saw was a yellow haired boy holding a bouquet of yellow roses.

He walks up to you and hands you these roses, you suddenly froze and your cheeks are starting to get red.

"10 years with you Y/n is the best thing I could ever wish for and thanks for always having my back" and hands you a box of cupcakes

"I'm speechless Denki-kun but here's my gift for you its not much, but I hope you'll like it"
You hand him the box that you poured your heart and soul in.

"and also thank you Denki for always being there for me" you smiled but you're still blushing from his surprise.

"Thanks y/n" then he gives you his killer smile that you always loved.

*class started*

Mr Aizawa paired you and Denki to go work on your quirks.

Your quirk is Time Manipulation, Denki always admired your quirk and you admired his.

*Lunch break*

"Y/n-san lets eat lunch together, ok?" Denki said

"Hai!" Can this day even get better?

"You don't need to buy lunch today! Okasan made extra just for you." he winked at me and I'm sure I almost fainted, the butterflies in my stomach are getting worse.

"Arigato, tell your mom I said thanks" I can't help but blush

"Y/n why are you blushing?" Sero teased and Denki chuckled and looked away

Then we sat down at a table with our friends.

"Congratulations guys!!" Mina gave us a hug.

"Thanks." I smiled amd hugged back