Chapter 12: I Love Being With You

3rd Person's POV- Sunday

You and Denki took a walk on the park, as long as you were with him you were happy. Ever since he asked you to be his Girlfriend, you couldn't help but smile all the time, your heart starts to race every time you realize that you're in a relationship with the boy you always loved.

Denki looks at you.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, I can't study thinking about you and you know I alway do." (lyrics from: Marlboro Nights by Lonely God) as you guys were walking Denki keeps on showering you with pick up lines and now you're all red.

"Y/n you're blushing~" he teased.

"N-no I'm not" that's a lie you blushing like you never blushed before.

"Aside from being beautiful, what do you do for living?" you couldn't keep it anymore, you started to burst out laughing.

"You don't take my pick up lines seriously." Denki pouts at you, then you pat his head

"I was just overwhelmed pikachu." you smiled

"If that's the case." he takes you in his arms and puts his lips on yours.

"I love you~"

"But I love you more~"

"That's impossible~"

Denki's POV- Monday

"Bro" I turned your back to see Sero, Kirishima and Midoriya.

"Y/n looks so happy today, she hasn't smiled in a while." Midoriya said

"And you're smiling a lot today too." Sero said

"You guys seemed closer than usual." Kirishima said

"Are you guys dating?" Midoriya asked

"Yes we are." y/n said before I could evern speak.

"Hey Denki~" she kissed my cheek and I was red.

"Congratulations guys" Midoriya said

"Oooh~ Denki's blushing" Kirishima teased

"Oh so y/n is your special someone, huh? ~" Sero teased.

"Yeah, she is my special someone~" I smiled and I looked at y/n and she was blushing.

*lunch break over*

I sat beside y/n during class and I was nervous because I wanted to ask her on a date.

"Y/n-"

"Kaminari pay attention!" Aizawa scolded and I saw y/n was laughing.

Y/n's POV

*after class*

I felt someone hugging me from the back and I knew it was my loving boyfriend.

"Hey babe" Denki said, I turned around and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You didn't walk me out of class~" Denki pouts at you.

"Ah Midoriya told my that someone left a note on my locker so I checked it out."

"If it's a love note from someone else can I destroy it?"

"It was an apology letter from Angel."

"Ok~"

"Anyways, lets go?" I held her hand as we started walking home.

"You ok? You seemed nervous." She asked

"I was gonna ask you something at class."

"What is it?"

"Wanna go on a Date with me this Saturday?"
----------------------
Hope you like this chapter 💖
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
New chapter everyday
And PLUS ULTRA!!!