Chapter 10: The Party

Y/n's POV

We made it to Angel's party, the music can already be heard from the other street. We realized that her parents weren't around and this is probably gonna be a huge party.

"Hey guys, come in!" Angel opened the door. We came in and I saw some familiar faces. We gave her the gifts and thanked her for inviting us then we explored the party. There was even alcohol on the table which I'm not planning to drink.

Its been an hour to the party, the party is packed with different teenagers.

"Y/n I'm just gonna get water, you want some?" Denki asked

"No thanks." I smiled and Denki walked away. He was gonna get water until Angel stopped him. She started flirting with him and she keeps on putting her arm around his shoulder and keeps holding his hands. I wasn't that furious until she pulled him upstairs. Probably I was the only one who noticed because the other people were busy a partying and I was alone in the corner of the room.

I sat there alone ... Tears slowly drip from my eyes.

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw Midoriya

"Are you alright?" he hugged me and I cried on his chest. (Note from A/n: Since you and Midoriya are friends, take note this is not a Deku x Reader)

"I'm not."

"It's alright sweetie, I'm here."

"Denki probably likes her..." Midoriya pulls away from the hug and he looked like he wanted to say something then

"No, he-" But Denki cuts him off.

"Izuku I got this, lets get out of here y/n." and Denki gives Midoriya a fist bump and Denki puts his hand around my shoulder and smiles.

"Let's go somewhere else."

Denki's POV

I was gonna get water until Angel approached me. She started touching my arm and started flirting I'd usually like this but no.

"Angel are you ok?" she looks me in the eye, I'll admit I blushed a little.

"I'm fine baby, how are you?" she answered in a flirtatious way.

I rolled my eyes

"What is there something wrong?"

"I mean c'mon, you? Flirting with me?"

"What are you saying? I always flirt with you."

"But-" before I finished she pulls me away. She took me to her bedroom. She slammed me to the wall.

"I've liked you ever since I saw you Kaminari."

I frowned

"I'm telling the truth."

"Want me to show you?" She was gonna kiss me but I dodged.

"No Angel, I'm sorry I like someone else."

"oh, that y/n she's useless anyways." I grabbed her hand out of anger.

"Listen here don't you ever call y/n that, because she's the kindest person I ever know. You have no rights to call her that, like what the hell did she ever do to you? She respected you despite you having your plastic attitude. I'm sorry to ruin your birthday, I'll just leave." I let go of her hand and I was about to walk away but then.

"Wait... I'm really sorry, I kept flirting with you because I know y/n really likes you and I really just wanted to make her jealous but I promise I wouldn't do it again."

"ok, I forgive you." and I left her room, I went downstairs to look for y/n.

My heart dropped when I saw her hugging Midoriya but I heard her sobbing and saying these words.

"Denki probably likes her..." y/n said

"No, he-" Midoriya was gonna say something but I cut him off.

"Izuku I got this, lets get out of here y/n." I gave Izuku a fistbump and I took y/n in my arms. I saw tears in her eyes, I hugged her even tighter and kissed her head.

"Let's go somewhere else." I smiled

----------------------
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked it 💖🥴
Have a nice/day ☀️🌙
New chapter everyday :>
And PLUS ULTRA!!!