Chapter 6: Competition

Suggested by LarryAndCakeForLife

3rd person's POV

All might assigned people by pair to fight against the other. You were paired with Angel, everyone wanted see that since you two are one of the smartest people in the class. Since you got jealous at this girl, you grew an angry mindset towards her.

So once you stepped on the battlefield you, before she could speed up to you, you quickly froze time and carried her out of the battlefield, you couldn't even control your anger against this person but at the end you shook hands with her.

Y/n's POV

"Good game" she smiled at me, but how could I hate her? She's such an angel.
(Song reference, Heather by Conan Gray)

"Good game" I smiled back and assisted her outside the battlefield.

"You know y/n I envy you, you have the coolest quirk and you have the coolest boyfriend." she complimented me.

"Thanks but I don't have a boyfriend." I explained.

"You and Kaminari aren't dating?"

"Nope."

"So can I date him then?" she laughed, then I felt anger going through my veins.

"I'm just joking with ya, you know I couldn't steal your mans from you...unless he wants me." she giggled while walking away.

Oh that bitch had the audacity.

Denki's POV

I'm watching the match of Y/n and Angel, and Y/n instantly took her out of the battlefield. Wow just wow I didn't know y/n was this cool.

"Why are you blushing Kaminari-kun~" teased by Midoriya.

"Isn't she so cool?" Uraraka praised y/n

"yeah" I smiled, my y/n is the best...

Y/n's POV

I was still feeling mad and all until I opened the door to the observing area, the yellow haired boy approached me and lifted me to the air.

"I'm proud of my y/n~" I instantly blushed

"Thanks Denki" I smiled and hugged him

Everything felt right at this moment. I couldn't ask for more, we hugged for what seemed like a minute already and everyone is already staring at me and Denki instead of the screen, which made me blush more.

"D-denki?" he pulled off the hug

"I'm sorry I got carried away" and he smiled at me, he gave that smile that I always loved.

*Dismissal*

"Boo" I jumped out of surprise, I turned around to see Denki holding two cones of ice cream.

"Awww two for me?" I joked

"Only one for you baka~" he handed me the ice cream and we started walking home.

"Thank you~" and I happily skipped

"Anything for you~" He smiled

"Oh there's ice cream there" he points at my face, he takes his handkerchief out of his pocket and wipes off the excess ice cream on my face. Every second felt like hours, I knew in my mind that I could hear love music on the background. He stared deeply into my eyes. Then its snapped, we both came to realization and we both looked away. Then we reached my house.

"Bye Y/n~" then he blowed a kiss, I blushed but I managed blow him back a kiss.

"Bye Pikachu~" I quickly opened the door then slammed it. I blushed still holding the doorknob. I stayed there for 5 minutes until I came to my room and squealed.

-----------------
Thanks for reading ❤️🥺
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
New chapter everyday 💖
And PLUS ULTRA!!!