Chapter 27: Prom Night

3rd person POV

You couldn't sleep thinking about prom, so you fell asleep around midnight and woke up around 3am. Preparing for yourself won't be necessary until 10 more hours. Instead of sleeping again, all you did was stare at the ceiling for minutes until you received a message. It was Denki, you smiled seeing a notification from him.

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: *Sent a meme*

Sero made me a meme :3

You: Lmao, why are you awake?

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: Why are you awake?

You: I asked firstttt

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: I couldn't sleep, you?

You: same :<

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: I have a random question 👉🏻👈🏻

You: Ask away~

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: What's my name in your contacts?

You: I can't tell ya 😉

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: Babeee tell me~

You: I tell yours, you tell mine.

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: Deal

You: It's Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: AWWW, yours is My Princess 💖🥺. That's your nickname ever since I got this phone.

You: AWWW ❤️

Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️: Wanna facetime?

You: sure

The phone rang, you pick the phone.

"Hiii baby!" Denki said excitedly

"Hey babe~" you smiled

You guys talked for hours until you fell asleep, you were still in the call.

"Y/n?"

"Oh you're asleep, just rest bb, I love you." he didn't end the call because he wanted to watch you peacefully sleeping. After minutes he also fell asleep.

*11:oo*

"Denki?" you picked up your phone

"Yes baby?" he quickly answered and he yawned.

"Oops did I wake you up?"

"It's alright, so I'll pick you up around 5?"

"Yes, I gotta go now."

"Bye, I love you~"

"I love you too!" Then you ended the call

You went out your room and ate lunch, then you washed the dishes. After washing the dishes you decided to get ready so you went and took a shower. After taking a shower you did your make up for an hour. You got help from your mom to curl your hair. Then you got dressed. When you were doing finishing touches like perfume and putting on accessories, your mom came in the room and a tear left her eye.