Chapter 18: You Flirt

Suggested by: LarryAndCakeForLife

Y/n's POV

I woke up and sat on my bed I was still sleepy until I looked at the clock. DAMMIT IT'S ALREADY 7AM. I quickly jumped in the shower and put on my uniform. I didn't even bother eating breakfast.

"Sweetie you have to eat." my mom was worried

"Mom I'm ok I'll just eat at school." I ran out the door. Class starts around 7:30 and damn it's already 7:15 and I'm still not at school.

7:20am
I was gonna be late to school. I was already running, I knew the bell will ring any minute now.

7:25am
I'm already at the halls I quickly got my books in my locker.

When I got to the classroom I saw Angel touching Denki's shoulder and Denki was smirking. While I was just there standing they didn't even seem to notice my existence. Who am I kidding? They were obviously flirting. I heard him saying something then I heard her giggling.

"Y/n are you alright?" Midoriya asked then I looked behind and I felt very dizzy, that's when I passed out. The last thing I remember was hearing people screaming my name, I was exhausted from running from my house to school without eating a single meal and then I catch them flirting?

~Later~

I opened my eyes to see Midoriya beside me, we were at the clinic. He smiled and said.

"I'm glad you're awake y/n, you made me feel worried."

"Thanks for staying with me Izuku." I patted his head.

"No problem, do you wanna eat or do you wanna stay here?"

"I'm really hungry I haven't eaten anything yet." I smiled at Midoriya, I thanked the nurse and left.

When we got to the cafeteria I saw Denki eating with Angel, I rolled my eyes and just bought my food. To be honest I expected to wake up with Denki beside me but damn I was wrong instead he was again mesmerized by this girl.

I just sat at Midoriya's table, then Denki sat next to me and kissed my cheek and said

"Glad you're alright y/n" I felt anger run through my veins. I lost my appetite, despite Denki tried to act all sweet now. I didn't wanna see him flirt with anyone else, because he's my damn boyfriend. I mean was I being possessive? He's taken now. Oh...right a flirt will always be a damn flirt.

I stood up and went outside for fresh air.

"Y/n? You should go back inside, you haven't eaten yet." Midoriya said

Then tears started flowing down my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he gently pats my back.

"He flirted with angel didn't he-"

"Don't touch my girlfriend." A familiar voice said, the voice I knew too well. Then Midoriya backed away.

"I'll just leave you two here." then Midoriya walked back inside.

"What do you want Kaminari?"

"Don't call me that and what's up with you today?"

"What's up with you?" I raised my eyebrow

"Let's just go back inside and eat"

"I already lost my fucking appetite, just leave me here." he left and I started crying.

--------------------------
Thanks for reading~
New chapter everyday 💗🥴
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!