Chapter 17: Your special Day

Your birthday is near, you just hope he remembers. You always spent your birthday with his family so you're sure he'll never forget.
He'd always be the first one to greet you every year. He loved spoiling you with presents. So you're excited to celebrate your birthday with him.

~your birthday comes~ (Y/n's POV)

I woke up and remembered today is my special day. I sat on my bed then I saw a note on my nightstand.

Note: Happy Birthday sweetie! We just went out of town for work, hope you understand. We'll be back later at night then we'll celebrate. Don't worry we won't forget the cake.

A tear left my eye, of course I was disappointed that my own parents won't be able to spend my birthday with me but I had to understand, it's probably important. I picked up my phone to text Denki.

You: Babe let's celebrate

Pikachu Babe⚡️❤️: I'm busy babe, hope you understand.

Then another tear left my eye, I couldn't take it I started crying on my bed. No one appreciates me. The most important people in my life doesn't even care. 

You: I understand...
*seen*

Great now he ignores me. I thought out of all people, he'd remember. I just cried on my bed until I fell alseep again.

When I woke up, I received a message from Midoriya.

Izuku: Quick, Denki needs you.

You: What happened???

Izuku: I'll pick you up and I'll explain when we get there.

I quickly got dressed and then Midoriya was already outside, he walked me to Denki's house. Everything was dark until everyone shouted

"SUPRISE!!!" I started crying when I saw my parents and Denki.

"Happy Birthday Babe." he smiled.

"Shhh don't cry baby~" he hugged me tight

"I thought you forgot."

"How could I forget my girlfriend's Birthday?"

"Don't ever trick me like that again."

"I can't promise that~" then I lightly smacked his arm. Then my parents started hugging me.

Denki gave me the best birthday ever.

----------------------------
Hope you liked it! ❤️
New chapter everyday ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!