Chapter 13: Planning

Y/n's POV

My phone rang and I picked it up to see the caller ID: Pikachu Babe ⚡️❤️ (yes you changed it) and I answered

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, I was wondering this Saturday, where do you wanna go?"

"Hmmmm"

"Do you like Amusement Parks?" Denki asked, my eyes brightened.

"YES YES!!!"

"Y/n you're so cute when you're excited~"

"Heh, you're cuter~"

"Yeah I know I'm cute~" he teased

"Tch! Anyways Goodn-" Denki cuts me off

"Wait I want to talk to you longer." I blushed

"Sure~"

And we spent hours on the phone, I didn't even notice until mom knocked on the door.

"Kids it's already midnight, you still have school tomorrow." my mom scolded

"I'm sorry mom." we both apologized

"See you tomorrow y/n"

"Goodnight Denki~"

"Goodnight~" I hanged up the call but I couldn't fall asleep, all I want is to talk to him.

~Next Day~

I woke feeling excited to go to school. I didn't even bother to eat breakfast. Oddly me and denki didn't meet at the usual but I figured he'd be at school already. I ran to the classroom to see no sign of my boyfriend. Did I just accidentally went to school without him?
I approached Sero and asked him if he'd seen Denki.

"I haven't seen him today maybe he's just late today."

"Thanks anyway Sero." I just waited on my seat impatiently. Then I realized I left my phone at home.

"Damn it." Then class started there was still no sign of Denki.

~Lunch Break~

I got a tap on my shoulder, I turned my back to see Kirishima and he showed me a text that Denki is has a fever.

"Oh, thanks Eijiro."

"No problem."

I walked to the cafeteria and I already see Midoriya waving at me so I sat at his table.

Midoriya's POV

When y/n entered the cafeteria I waved at her signalling that she should eat with us, I noticed she was down today because Denki didn't show up at school today.

"Hey guys." she said and sat down next to Uraraka.

Tenya gave me a nudge.

"Is she ok?"

"You should ask her." Todoroki said

"Y/n are you ok?" she was just staring at her food with a blank expression.

"What? Sorry I was spacing out."

"You should eat your food y/n." Uraraka was worried.

"Yeah...I will, thanks." she replied

----------------------------------
Thanks for reading! ❤️⚡️
Hope you liked it.
New chapter everyday 🥴
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!