Chapter 26: Tododeku Special - Prom Night

Izuku took a bath, fixed his hair and put on his suit. His mom knocked on the door, when she opened the door she was in tears.

"You're so handsome honey, you look so grown up." Izuku hugged his mom and wiped her tears.

"Thanks mom." he smiled

Then there was a knock on the door. Inko rushed at the door because she was excited to meet Izuku's date, Izuku said many things about Todoroki to his mom.

"Hi come inside, nice to meet you. You must be Todoroki?" Inko gave Todoroki a warm smile.

"Thanks for having me here Mrs. Midoriya." Todoroki smiled and Inko gave Todoroki a hug. When Izuku walked down the stairs, Todoroki looked like he just saw an Angel, he gave him a rose and kissed his hand.

"Before you guys go let me take a photo." Inko took a photo.

"Ok we gotta go now mom." Izuku gave his mom another hug.

"Have fun kids!"

"We will" Izuku smiled, when they walked out of the house Todoroki looked deeply into Midoriya's eyes.

"Are you ok Todoroki-kun?"

"You're just stunning." Todoroki smiled and looked away.

"You too." Midoriya smiled

Todoroki opened the door of the car for Midoriya and Todoroki sat beside him. Todoroki's sister Fuyumi was driving.

"You must be Midoriya, Shoto told me a lot about you." she giggled and Midoriya blushed

"Nice to meet you."

~

When they got to the venue. Midoriya thanked Fuyumi for the ride.

"So I'll pick you guys up around 11pm?"

"I mean 10pm is fine." Todoroki said

"11pm is fine with me, you kids have fun."

"Thanks sis" then she drove away

Midoriya looked at Todoroki and he held his hand, then you can see Todoroki blushing.

They were early to this event but they saw y/n and Denki flirting as usual.

"Hey guys." y/n smiled

"Wow y/n you're beautiful."

"Thanks, you guys too."

Y'all chilled until the place was filled. The dance floor was full. Todoroki wanted to ask Midoriya to dance but he didn't know how. Until Midoriya stood up from his seat.

"Can you dance with me?" Midoriya smiled

"Of course." Todoroki stood up and held Midoriya's hand and took him to the dance floor.

Todoroki put one of his hand on Midoriya's waist and the other one was holding Midoriya's hand.

*later*
10:00 pm

Todoroki took Izuku to the balcony, there was no one there except them. They were alone with the beautiful view of the sky. The moon shined bright as their eyes. Todoroki held both of Izuku's hand.

"Midoriya, I know I only asked you to prom but will you officially be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." he smiled and stared at Todoroki's eyes and they stayed like that for a while until Todoroki's hand were at Midoriya's waist, he leaned closer and Midoriya was blushing then he placed his lips on Midoriya's. They both melted on each other's kiss.

When they pulled away, Midoriya smiled and said

"I always dreamed of this."
----------------------------------
Thanks For Reading! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
New Update everyday 💖🥴
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!