Chapter 1

Cover by: belladz07

Hi guys, I started writing this book when I was young. I didn't know how to create character development or keep a story together, I obviously did not think this story would go as far as it did as I'm writing this almost 3 years after first writing it. I'm not the most skilled writer, therefore a lot of this doesn't add up, some things in the story don't make sense or you'll think that Juliet's naive and all her decisions are shit, but I didn't know better but to want to please the readers, when I started out I only had a select few who would comment and ask for Nick etc, so I did what they asked. As I continue to read the comments on my book I realize that some of the things Juliet does was stupid but this is a book guys, my first book and before reading this know this isn't the most well written book. Please refrain from hate guys it's really upsetting to see and I know that with a public platform like this it's a hard ask which is why I'm telling you if you're very strongly opinionated and don't like women who submit easily please refrain from reading this book.

2/19/2022

Hi Everyone, before you read this book, please understand this is my first book, it's my first everything so I hope you can understand that there will be grammar errors and spelling mistakes, this isn't an edited version.

After I finish the trilogy I'll begin editing each book, so bear with me. I know that these chapters don't seem too long, or not as long as some professionally written books but this is because I want it to go slow-paced, in order for things to work out in the second and third book.

All in all, please don't forget to vote and please leave comments I haven't gotten many and I'd love to read them. I worked really hard on this book and will continue to in the second and third. Enjoy!

-YDMS

*********************

"I'll order food then..." Juliet sighed as she rolled her eyes again. Nicholas had been bringing women home and letting them eat the last of the food they had.

Leading to her having to order out.

Despite this being an arranged marriage with someone who looked beyond gorgeous and god-like, the heir of a multi-billionaire company, he sure knew how to insult and disrespect women.

Nicholas grunted as he looked away.

Slamming the phone down, she grabbed her purse and stormed out. She had meant to keep her cool for tonight but he had been a complete ass to her the entire day.

To say the least she was fed up with it. Tired and sick of waiting for him to realize his mistake. She was tired of carrying her heart's pieces around dragging along her dignity.

She knew he would sleep around with girls once they got married but she never thought he'd insult and ignore her for having to be bonded by a ring. She hated him.

He didn't even look in her direction yet she still respected him, she had never brought a man home but today she was to let him know that two could play this game.

Getting in her car she wiped the tears threatening to come out her eyes. Deciding she needed to get something refreshing and warm first as she drove to the nearest coffee shop.

This particular coffee shop was open 24/7 and she enjoyed that about it. It was like her safe place.

Sitting in the warm mini shop she looked out the window, the sun was setting and heart was breaking. Except that was no excuse, today she'd bring someone home. Maybe just to talk because she was that kind of girl.