Chapter 18: Lin Mu

Sheng Xing Ze turned around, "Truth is I don't really want to see you, Lin Mu."

Seeing that Lin Mu could never be able to play Su Jin Mu, the manager Wan Bo Xue was able to get him in on another Xianxia [1] movie, which happened to be in the same movie city as "Xing Lan" set.

Sheng Xing Ze only learned about this from Weibo. He had always lived his life with the motto of out of sight out of mind, so he had been keeping a distance from Lin Mu, yet Lin Mu seemed to love causing trouble around him.

"Xing Ze, how can you say that, I've been waiting for you here, since they wouldn't let me in."

He grievously glanced at the staff at the door, not knowing how long he stood at the door, Lin Mu's face got quite blush but it did not affect his overall image; moreover, it made him look like a fragile beauty.

Worthy of being the protagonist.

Sheng Xing Ze thought.

If he did not know what kind of person Lin Mu actually is, just looking at this innocent face Sheng Xing Ze would be happy to pet this little beauty, unfortunately this beauty was a viper in disguise.

"That's right, not like anyone can just enter our set without authorization," Sheng Xing Ze glanced at Lin Mu indifferently, lifted his foot to walk past the boy.

Lin Mu's eyes looked around, and he had found what he was looking for. He originally wanted to stop Sheng Xing Ze but he paused in his movement, and his eyes suddenly were full of tears; round bean shaped tears swirled in his eyes but did not fall.

"Are you still blaming me? Brother Wan does not mean to be biased, he just wanted to bring out some results to prove himself."

Lin Mu knew Sheng Xing Ze's character well, saying this just to irritate the other.

This was not the first time he had done this, all the rumors about Sheng Xing Ze acting all mighty on the Internet were actually Lin Mu's doings.

According to Lin Mu's calculation, Sheng Xing Ze's hot headed character will definitely fight him on the spot hearing these words. At this time, he only needs to get beaten and passively becomes a victim, drops a few tears, then he can easily win the sympathy of the people who do not know the truth. By then, no matter what Sheng Xing Ze says, it is just a pale sophistry of the assaulter.

Moreover, once the scandal of Sheng Xing Ze beating someone is implemented, based on the director's personality, Sheng Xing Ze certainty has no way to stay in the crew. At this time, as long as he shows his strength in front of the director, he can justly take back his role.

There are many people coming and going on the set, Lin Mu is not worried that no one will not stop Sheng Xing Ze, so the chance of him getting seriously injured is low. In addition, he will be able to get the role he likes. At the same time, he might gain some positive feedback from the public. He can easily harvest great results without much effort.

Thinking about this, Lin Mu could not help but slightly raise his mouth as he bowed his head.

Lin Mu's fantasy was very beautiful, but it was a pity that the Sheng Xing Ze standing in front of him was not the original owner that would be arbitrarily kneaded by him. The Sheng Xing Ze now did not want to have anything to do with him.

He stopped next to Lin Mu, his eyes staring straight at him, with a mocking expression on his face, he looked indifferently at Lin Mu's self-directed bitter drama.

Lin Mu was stunned by these seemingly insightful eyes. How Sheng Xing Ze's dumb brain could have seen through him, he thought. The expression on his face remained unchanged, and his red eyes looked back at Sheng Xing Ze with pain.