Chapter 51: Sheng Xing Ze - King of the Claw Machine

"Where shall we go next?" Sheng Xing Ze took the simple map of the amusement park to find their way, "Do you want to rest here or should we go to the carousel?"

"The meaning of the merry-go-around is not good, we shouldn't go." Yu Bai shook his head.

The gorgeous carousel: they are always chasing each other, but the distance between each other is always the same and will not change. No matter how hard you try to chase, you will never catch up. You can only look at your beloved at a distance.

Yu Bai did not want such a distance.

Sheng Xing Ze also agreed. He bypassed the merry-go-round and set the goal on the next attraction: "Is the pirate ship okay? If it helps then I will do the task, you just need to wait for me below."

"It's okay, I'll go with you. We're finally here and I don't want to miss it." Yu Bai touched Sheng Xing Ze's head. 

Sheng Xing Ze blinked and looked at him with a long look, "Are you sure?"

Yu Bai nodded, "Just go wherever you want."

Sheng Xing Ze grinned at him, and the two walked in the direction of the pirate ship.

From a distance, Jia Jie Mao waved to the two of them, "Have you got any clues?"

"We just got here." Sheng Xing Ze smiled.

The director explained to them that the final winning condition is to guess the group with the undead. In this case, Shen Xing Ze's desire to share clues with others was not very strong.

"How many clues do you have so far?" Jia Jie Mao took out a stack of clue cards in his hand, "Shall we exchange?"

Sheng Xing Ze took out the clue card obtained at the roller coaster and gave it to Jia Jie Mao.

"Spicy? Everyone likes spicy food." Jia Jie Mao doubted, "If it said 'cannot eat spicy', I can guess who it will be."

He rummaged through the clue cards and took out one to give it to Sheng Xing Ze: "This is the most useful one I have found. The undead cannot touch nuts!"

He approached Sheng Xing Ze and squinted his eyes at him, "You must know that this amusement park is most famous for its nut cake. After a while, we will try it out and we will know who the undead is." Jia Jie Mao imagined it very well, the corner of his mouth overflowed with a triumphant smile, as if he was about to find the mole hidden among them.

Sheng Xing Ze glanced at him, as if looking at a fool, "it's weird that the program crew let you guess it so easily."

"How is that impossible!" Jia Jie Mao jumped up to retort, "Coming to the amusement park that is known for the nut cake and not trying their famous cake, isn't that the person has something to hide?"

"I don't like sweets." Yu Bai said.

Jia Jie Mao gave him an angry look, "What if I force you to eat it?"

Before Yu Bai could answer him, Shu Qing Ning suddenly said, "Shu Nan is allergic to nuts."

Jia Jie Mao's movements stiffened a bit, he turned around and got close to Shu Qing Ning, but he did not dare to get too close, "then why didn't you say it sooner?"

"I first thought he was the undead, but Shu Nan doesn't seem to like spicy food." Shu Qing Ning said hesitantly.

Jia Jie Mao looked at him suspiciously, "you have been together for so many years, don't you know if he loves spicy food?"

Shu Qing Ning looked back at Jia Jie Mao strangely: "Because I don't eat, he doesn't eat either."

Jia Jie Mao's face immediately changed color as if choked on something.