Chapter 43: The TV Series Emperor Proposes

Pang Shi contacted Bin Cong Meng's assistant and learned that Bin Cong Meng had just booked the earliest flight to leave here.

The plane would take off at three o'clock in the afternoon and it was now twelve o'clock at noon.

Seeing Pang Shi immediately let go of the chopsticks and wanted to run out, Sheng Xing Ze hurriedly stopped him, "We have three hours to get to the airport. Senior, don't get panic."

"I have called my assistant, and he will be here soon." Yu Bai put down his phone and said in a deep voice.

Sheng Xing Ze looked at Yu Bai and did a "yeah" sign with his fingers under the table, Yu Bai quietly held his two fingers.

Sheng Xing Ze's face got a little hot, but he was reluctant to pull his hand away.

The three of them hurriedly left the hot pot restaurant after paying their bill.

Yuan Yuan's car stopped downstairs, and after the three people got in, he quickly stepped on the pedal and raced towards the airport.

Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai sat in the back seat, one on the left and one on the right, looking out the window in deep thoughts.

Pang Shi had been quietly contacting Bin Cong Meng's assistant while sitting in the passenger seat, keeping track of their whereabouts.

"The assistant said that Meng Meng is stuck in the traffic jam and may not be able to catch the plane on time. Now Meng Meng is hesitating whether to change it to seven in the evening," Pang Shi held onto the phone while turning to Sheng Xing Ze saying excitedly.

As soon as Sheng Xing Ze's attention turned to the issue at hand, he immediately had another set of plans, "Try to persuade Meng Meng to switch to another time."

Pang Shi sent a message to Bin Cong Meng's assistant.

"Then we're going to look for a nearby jewelry store now!" Sheng Xing Ze leaned over to the driver seat and told Yuan Yuan so.

"Where and why do we go there?" Pang Shi looked at him puzzled.

"To pick out a ring, and then do a vigorous marriage proposal before Sister Meng gets on the plane. Aren't you planning to make it public anyway?" Sheng Xing Ze picked up his phone to look up the nearest jewelry store.

Pang Shi slapped his head in annoyance, "I forgot."

"Go to Azure Plaza," Yu Bai, who had been not saying anything, suddenly spoke up.

Azure Plaza is the largest commercial square near the airport. With its special purchase channels, many limited editions that do not appear in other malls would be sold here. Although the location is relatively remote, it still attracts a large number of customers.

Sheng Xing Ze immediately remembered this store after being reminded by him, "Film Emperor Yu, you're a real help." He patted Yu Bai's lap and exclaimed.

"Owe me," Yu Bai suddenly said those words, thinking that he would hold this person in his arms and make the younger man pay everything to him including the interests.

Sheng Xing Ze was confused by these words, "What?"

Yu Bai did not answer, glancing at Sheng Xing Ze with an indescribable expression.

Sheng Xing Ze...Sheng Xing Ze was even more confused.

**

Yuan Yuan parked the car at the door of Azure Plaza, and Pang Shi, who had been checking the location of the jewelry store while they were on the road, rushed towards his destination as soon as they parked and went straight to the jewelry store.