Chapter 39: After the Break Up

The next morning, Sheng Xing Ze woke up in Yu Bai's arms.

On the huge bed, Yu Bai was at the edge of the bed. Not only Sheng Xing Ze occupied most of the bed space, but he also lay his hands and feet on Yu Bai's body.

Yu Bai was being pushed to the edge and slept in a very odd position.

Sheng Xing Ze was a little embarrassed.

Seeing that Yu Bai would not wake up any time soon, he slowly retreated his arm and calf from Yu Bai and quietly slipped off the bed.

"You pressed on me all night," Yu Bai turned over and scooted into the middle of the bed, half of his face was buried in the pillow, probably because it was still early in the morning, Yu Bai's voice sounded quite coquettish.

Sheng Xing Ze's body stiffened, turned around mechanically, and smiled embarrassingly at the person on the bed. He turned back to cover Yu Bai with a quilt, patting his back like coaxing a child to sleep.

Yu Bai just simply got woken up due to Sheng Xing Ze's movement, and soon fell into a deep sleep again. Listening to Yu Bai's stabilized breathing again, Sheng Xing Ze crept into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Sheng Xing Ze splashed a handful of cold water at his face. He looked up at himself in the mirror. The drops of water continuously rolled down his cheek, some fell into the sink, and some slid along the neck into his chest. There was a burst of coolness.

He dreamed that Yu Bai confessed to him yesterday, and he agreed shamelessly.

Just when Yu Bai's face came closer and the two were about to make the next intimate contact, he woke up from his dream.

Right then he saw Yu Bai's face was right in front of him, and the visual impact was too intense for him.

Sheng Xing Ze almost launched himself at the man on an impulse.

He was a natural gay, but Yu Bai was different [1]. No one had ever been in a scandal with him since his debut. Even Sheng Xing Ze did not know whether the man is gay or not.

However, according to Yu Bai's disdain for him when they first met, he must still like gentle girls. If the other man knew that he had some indecent thoughts towards him, then it would be impossible for them to be friends even.

Some thoughts, it was better to keep them to yourself, no need to show it out.

Thinking about it, the temperature on Sheng Xing Ze's face got heated up again.

He filled the water to half of the sink, took a deep breath and buried his face in the water filled sink, trying to lower the temperature on his face.

"What are you doing?" Yu Bai's voice came from behind.

Sheng Xing Ze violently raised his head and splashed water everywhere at the mirror.

"Aren't you still sleeping?" He was a bit embarrassed when being caught doing stupid thing by Yu Bai.

"It's time to get up," Yu Bai gave him a strange look, picked up his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

"You've been in the bathroom for quite some time, I thought something happened."

Sheng Xing Ze looked at the time and noticed that he actually stayed in the bathroom for almost an hour. He pulled out a towel and wiped his face indiscriminately, "Nothing, just...I'm sorry about last night!"

Sheng Xing Ze ran out of the bathroom after saying so with all of his energy.

Yu Bai looked at the other's back as his face gradually sank.