Chapter 44: Participate in the Variety Show

After solving the couple conflict, Sheng Xing Ze was ready to say goodbye to Yu Bai.

"Tao Yi Ning hasn't told you yet? The promotion for "Xing Lan" is about to start; you will accompany me for the time being."

Sheng Xing Ze shook his head, "Sister Tao hasn't told me anything."

"Then I'll tell you now."

Yu Bai did not show any trace of lying in his tone. After he walked out of his room, he dialed Tao Yi Ning's number, "Notify Sheng Xing Ze that he is to stay with me until the "Xing Lan" promotion."

Tao Yi Ning had lost all hope for her boss's attitude of being unable to separate private matters from work, "The promotion for "Xing Lan" is still half a month away. Boss, can you just say that you want to be with him?"

"No, can't do." Yu Bai was somewhat annoyed, "Would you like to discuss it with Director Zhang a little earlier?"

"Dream on!" Tao Yi Ning hung up the phone angrily.

Sheng Xing Ze stayed in Yu Bai's hotel room until the recording of "I Have an Agreement with Ah Piao" second episode started. He did not have to wait for Yu Bai's confirmation that he would participate in the show.

After the first episode of "I Have an Agreement with Ah Piao" was broadcast, it was well received by the audience. The popularity of the other three except Zhang Shi Jing has skyrocketed. Sheng Xing Ze had been receiving a lot of rune papers and protection amulets from his fans every day; the company's mail woman who is responsible for opening the gifts felt like her doom day was coming. It was not just amulets and wooden swords were sent, the fans even sent garlic?

Although Sheng Xing Ze received positive feedback, there were a lot of doubts among the comments.

"I really don't understand how Sheng Xing Ze passed high school with this kind of bird brain on the show, a walking vase at most?"

"The only thing he did throughout this whole episode is pushing Hui Si Yong to the ghost, what else did he do?"

"Si Young was kind enough to prepare an amulet for him, yet he just pushed the person to the ghost mercilessly, such a dark character."

"It's his assignment on the show, how come these people would not let go of our Xing Xing?

"Coming to the show even though you're afraid of ghosts, you must be wanting to be famous to the point of insanity."

"I bet five yuan, Sheng Xing Ze will not be on the show in the next episode."

"I bet ten yuan, Sheng Xing Ze won't be on the next episode."

"If Sheng Xing Ze continues to be on the show, I'll wash my head upside down!"

"If Sheng Xing Ze continues to be on the show, I'll eat shit live!"

Sheng Xing Ze fans were all angry, but they were too lazy to deal with these stupid idiots. They just waited for the new episode to start recording and let the beauty of their idol flourish the camera.

There is no way our Xing Xing gets kicked out of the variety show!

**

Not sure if it was due to the new guest joining the show. The shooting site of the second episode of "I Have an Agreement with Ah Piao" was at a villa that looks normal from the outside. This time, they did not drive to the site themselves, instead it was the filming crew that sent a car to pick them up.

In order to prepare for the shooting, Yu Bai and Sheng Xing Ze had to go back to their parents' home.

Early in the morning of the recording day, Yu Bai was just about to go over to call Sheng Xing Ze to get up as usual, when someone rang his doorbell.