Chapter 35: The Undignified Woman

"Do you want it?" Yu Bai said this and Sheng Xing Ze was a little confused by his words. He insisted that he could not fall for it, and he barely spoke out.

"Why not? Someone is willing to throw themselves at me, what kind of person who doesn't want it?"

Yu Bai chuckled, "Then you have to take well care of it."

Sheng Xing Ze was confused, and he directly hung up the call.

He did not know when Yu Bai learned to be so witty, the old Yu Bai would be blushing at every word he said. He did not know what kind of immune medicines Yu Bai was taking lately, he could no longer counter the man's move.

That was not good.

With that thought, Sheng Xing Ze walked towards the group of four and handed his phone over to the director for safekeeping.

The four regular guests sat in their respective positions, and the director picked up the big speaker and began to introduce the plot of the show.

"Our theme for this episode is the hospital. I think everyone has seen it," he pointed his hand and the camera behind him started to do a panoramic view of the hospital.

"The place where you are standing used to be a private hospital. This hospital is not as simple as you see. In fact, this is a den that sells human organs, but you don't know that."

The director spoke in an eerie tone, and at the end came a strange laugh.

Zhang Shi Jing, as the only girl, moved closer to the boys around her, and the delicate face was full of fright.

Hui Si Yong's face was not much better. His face turned pale at the introduction and turned to look at Sheng Xing Ze, who was listening to the director with an expressionless face. He really admired his Brother Sheng for not being afraid at all.

The director saw that the regular guests' faces were not looking really good, and that was exactly what Liang Qing wanted to see: their scared faces, then he calmly continued his explanation.

"Right now, you all are the medical students in your senior year, you don't know about the private activities of this hospital. You will come to this hospital as interns according to the school's arrangements. You will learn to dissect the body with the resident doctor."

He glanced around all four guests, "There is one thing you need to know," the director deliberately made a troubled face as he continued, "It's said that this place is haunted, and we often hear women crying from the deepest corner in the corridor."

Zhang Shi Jing and Hui Si Yong listened attentively, clutching Sheng Xing Ze's clothes tightly between them, so frightened that they were all tense and trembling.

Sheng Xing Ze felt his clothes were being clenched by the two people standing on his sides, he could not get his clothes off their grips. He simply just let them clench onto his clothes and continued to listen to the director's serious blundering.

Brother Sheng is not afraid, he is the hope, Brother Sheng is not afraid at all.

"A," the director suddenly roared, and Zhang Shi Jing jumped up, "AAAA."

Her screams amused several other guests, and Hui Si Yong, who was still scared and shivering, also laughed.

"I was almost scared to death by Shi Jing," Jia Jie Mao patted his chest exaggeratedly, and the exaggerated acting made everyone smile.

Zhang Shi Jing embarrassedly pulled on Sheng Xing Ze's clothes, and looked at Sheng Xing Ze with a pair of pleading eyes. She was still a little girl that was easily embarrassed, such a joke right after the shooting made Zhang Shi Jing feel uncomfortable.