25.

Isabelle's House1th January, early morning

Isabelle's House
1th January, early morning

I wake up thanks to the sunlight that hits me right in the face. I grunt a little and turn myself in the bed — or at least I tried.

I open one eye and see that Bokuto is occupying almost all the bed with his star position. He's smiling and snoring softly so he seems a big baby. Cuteness overwhelm me and I crawl on his chest, putting my legs between his and hugging his torso.

Two big arms wrapped around me and spin me around, locking me in a hug.

«Good morning, babe» Bokuto mumbles with his face press in my hair.

I place a kiss on his bare chest «'Morning Kō»

He snuggles more against me «I'm huuungry, Belle-chaan

I giggle and escape from his embrace, positioning myself above him «Then let's go or we'll be late for the hatsumoude

I stand up and take him with me «C'mon! And put on a shirt!» I toss him his shirt and it hit him in the face.

«Okayy»

I smile and run downstairs, taking my phone and trying to wear a pair of pants in the process. Nobody's in the kitchen so I suppose my mom is still sleeping.

I turn on the oven and place on it a pan, ready to cook a tamagoyaki for my hungry owl. While I'm breaking the eggs I notice my phone buzzing so much that it almost falls on the ground.

I take it and notice a lot of texts, some are even from the night before. I smile and finish cooking right when Bokuto arrives in the kitchen.

«Here you go! Chopsticks right there» I point at the other side of the table and take an apple and a glass of milk. While he's eating with an adorable expression I look at the texts.

«HAPPY NEW YEAR, SENSEI!» from Shoyō to which I reply with a photo of Bokuto eating and doing a peace sign.

«Happy new year, Isabelle-san! The idiot give me your number, hope you don't mind!»

I almost choke on my milk. Finally Grumpy-ama used my number! I'm moved!

«I told you you could use it so it's not a problem at all! Happy new year to you too, Tobio!»

Another Karasuno's boys texted me to wishes me a new year and I gladly reply to all of them.

«Yo-ooh, Aiza-chan!✌🏻 Happy new year from your best friend ever!»

I chuckle «OMG, I'm glad Hajime said that! Tell him I love him! Bye Tōru!»

Another Seijoh's friends texted me and least but not last my girls and Shiratorizawa's boys.