34.

Rio de Janeiro 2th August 2016, three days before the Olympic Games

Rio de Janeiro
2th August 2016, three days before the Olympic Games

«Thanks for the lunch, girls, but now I'm gonna take a walk by the beach, I need to call Kōtarō!» I wave at my team, sending some flying kisses and run away.

The girls wave back and scream some stupid goodbye in Chinese while I laugh and start composing my boyfriend's number.

Here I am in Rio, almost three years after finishing high-school and ready to play in my first Olympic Games.

During this years a lot of things happened: me and Bokuto are still together, stronger than ever and always ready to take a plane and fly to each other — he's still an amazing volleyball player and boyfriend —, Mina and Kuroo have chosen the same college and this is their last year, Ana plays in the Japanese National Team and we will face each other during this Olympics — oh, and she's also SemiSemi's girlfriend, let's cheer all together! — while I'm living in China, practicing with the number 10 on my back and in the role of opposite hitter. Akaashi and Kenma graduated last year and now Akaashi is working for a manga magazine in Japan while Kenma is in college — and also working as a pro-gamer, youtuber under the name of Kodzuken and stock trader.

And don't forget my dear other friends: Koko is in a Japanese Team, the Same's Team — or the sharks —, that's in the V. League Division too, Nakamura is currently working in Germany, after she finished college she decided to fly in Europe and promote her start up and Sasaki is an elementary teacher and works with Suga from Karasuno.

Meanwhile my little crows spread their wings once again: Kageyama is in the Japanese National Team so I'm gonna see him very soon, Tsukishima is in the Sendai Frogs — V. League Division 2 — and I can't be more proud, Yamaguchi went to college with him and Yachi and now I think he's starting his new activity from home while Shoyō...well, after high-school I kept my promise and teach him volleyball even at distance or with Bokuto's help — he's still living in Tokyo so it wasn't a bother — until he told me he would go in Brazil to learn beach volley to get better, the same thing I did a long time ago. Shiratorizawa's coach help me to contact my ex Brazilian's coach and we sent Shoyō to him.

So in this last year we rarely call each other but we still text from time to time and today I was planning to call him and setting up a dinner with him — hopefully he won't work tonight.

But before I have someone else to call.

«HI BABY! HI! HOW ARE YOU? OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO HOT NOW THAT YOU'RE TANNED!» Bokuto's face appears on the screen of my phone and I can't help but laugh at his energy.

«Hi Kō! I'm fine and you? You should really keep your voice a little bit low, it's almost 2am in Tokyo!» I scold him a little.

He grins «My roommate is still out so I can talk how loud I want! Sooo, how's Rio? Did you meet my disciple yet!»