all hallows eve

I woke up remembering what I heard 10 days ago "Halloween is 10 days away guys"

It's Halloween today. Luckily it was a Saturday so as long as Ted Bundy's brother didn't all of a sudden kill 3 people today, the team and I can have a Halloween. 
I didn't quite know what I was doing today but I knew what i was doing this morning.
Visiting Spencer's mom to have a Halloween breakfast with her. It would typically be just Spencer but this year she asked if I could be there, of course I could. 

*buzz buzz*

hey I just woke up so take your time 
                                                             oh okay great

If he only knew I had just woken up too. I got out of bed to shower and get ready. I got out of the shower and finally after sitting in my towel started getting ready. I did my make up very natural and straightened my hair. Then it came to what I was going to wear. Many choices but I felt looking nice and put together today. So I oped for one of my more of the "meeting your mother" looks even though I already knew her quite well. Another twist to this dress, Spencer gave it to me on my birthday last year. He allegedly saw the dress but didn't know my size so he called one of the locksmiths that works for the bureau and went in my apartment to see what size I wore because none of the team knew. I didn't mind it, I thought it was cute, he did the most just to get my size right.

 I didn't mind it, I thought it was cute, he did the most just to get my size right

I knew it was halloween but I couldn't wear something I would normally wear today. I felt pretty today so I sent a picture to the gc with Pen and Emily

                    so i'm having breakfast with Reid and his mom today
ems
SHUT UP REALLY?
                                                                                yeah she wanted me to
babygirl
Ugh just become Mrs. Reid already
Besides Madeline Reid sounds nice

ems 
It does mads
                                                                          yeah in your dreams baby
ems
I can assure you my dreams 
do not have Reid, if you know
what I'm saying
                                                                                          okay shush I know

This was gonna be a fun day, I already knew. 

-------------------------------

Reid texted me saying he was outside. I grabbed my white crossbody and headed for his car. As soon as I got in I remembered the familiar tune of the song. This is Halloween. That lovely song accompanied by Spencer's tone deaf singing, that was still very cute, and his funny faces that never fail to make me happy. 

"Happy all Hallows eve Maddy" He called out in a spooky voice. I returned with the same type of voice, "Happy Halloween to you Spence" He returned my comment with a smile and began his singing again of course, I joined.