kill me

-Spencer's POV-

When we got to the diner Madeline was nowhere to be seen. I noticed something gold shining on the ground not too far away. Morgan and Prentiss went inside to ask around if anyone had seen her. I walked to the gold to see a gun, Mr. Roberts's gun. I grabbed it and threw it in the back of the car. I noticed a dent in the Bureau vehicle, made by a small heel. Madeline's shoe size only being a 6 made this her shoe. She was in trouble. I knew that.

-Madeline's POV-

I mean being shoved into the back of a van was just another wednesday for me right? The only suspicious thing, Lily and Mia rode in the front whilst my dad was cuffed with the zip ties and thrown in the back with me.

We got to the warehouse and were tied against a pole.

"We kidnapped your dad and hoped he could help us but clearly he's a pussy" Mia shouted whilst tying up my dad "Madeline does Reid miss me?"

"Why the hell would he miss you" I laughed

"I wish you hadn't come home so soon we might've actually had fun"

"Lily what the hell are you doing"

"Don't answer that"

"Oh so she made you her pet"

"Madeline just shut your fucking mouth" Lily called out

"No Lily if you want me to shut up you have to kill me. Now I know you won't and I know Mia won't. You can't. You're not made for this life and you never have been. You failed the academy at Quantico for a fucking reason. You were only made to be a city detective and you know that" I made her blood boil, just my plan.

"And the only reason you got in is because of who your daddy is. Why the hell are you always the one getting kidnapped huh? You didn't save those women, swat saved them whilst you got high. You're the weakest director the Bureau has seen and you know that." Lily snapped, her words didn't hurt me, they just pissed me off.

"At least I make a fucking difference instead of sit at my desk and call in my FBI friend to do all my work. When have you ever solved a homicide case by yourself?"

She pointed a gun and I smiled into the barrel "You will not shoot me"

"Who says I won't"

"Jim Kals"

Mia and Lily turned to the name. I knew he was apart of this from the beginning

"Oh Maddy you busted the case" a man's voice called out from the door.

"Hi misogynistic asshole" I called out to Jim

He came up to me and grabbed my face with his hand "I'm gonna make you wish you were never even made"

"Try"

He threw my face down, when I looked up I saw security cameras, "Shoot those" I didn't want my team to see this. I knew somehow Garcia would find it.

"What"

"There's cameras up there"

"Mia shoot them down"

Mia aimed and missed I laughed "Dude what the hell I thought the was a top agent"

"I'd like to see you do better" She called out

"Let me show you"

They gave a look to Jim who approved, they took off my zip ties and gave me the gun. Jim pointed a gun at me.

"If you even turn to one of them I will kill you"

I aimed, shot, and got it. "Mia all you have to do is aim like a big girl" I said in a pouty voice. She tied me back and threw me against that pole.

They began discussing when my dad finally spoke

"I'm so sorry"

"It's alright I get it"

"You think your team knows you left"

"I know they know"

"Well what's the first rule when you're in handcuffs Mads?"

"Never let them know you got out"

"Mhm"

Next thing we did, I coughed and at the same time we broke out of the cuffs, the plastic cutting my skin.

"Next?" My dad questioned

"You follow their fantasy until you can't"

"That's my girl"

They took forever discussing what they wanted to do, then they came to a conclusion.

Jim walked over with his gun. Pointing it at my dad.

"Jim kill me don't kill him" I spat out

"Don't you have a little boyfriend to marry or something" He pulled back the trigger

"Jim don't"

"Madeline, it's okay. Let me leave" My dad muttered

I teared up. My dad was telling me to let him die. Hell no.

"Jim kill me. You'll get more enjoyment"

Then he did it.

He killed my dad.

Gunshot to the head.

My dad's blood hit my cheek.

"NO" I cried out

They laughed. I knew they thought I'd be vulnerable. It was my chance.

I kicked Jims' dick knocking him down, taking the gun from his hand. Reaching down I took his hip gun.

Looking down with tears in my eyes I shouted out "I'm gonna make you wish you were NEVER made"

Mia came up behind me, a reflection of her body showed in the shiny metal of the door, I turned around, aimed, and shot. I killed Mia, did I want to? No I didn't but I had to. Lily rummaged through her purse trying to find her gun.

"Lily do not even think about it"

"Don't tell me what to do" She pulled out a small revolver. She cocked it back. I had to. I had to shoot my best friend.

"Wow Madeline I'm impressed"

"Shut the fuck up Jim" I said pointing both guns in his direction

"You know how are you gonna explain 2 gunshots in a Director? One is self-defense but two? That's murder"

"I don't need two bullets to kill you"

"You don't?" He said reaching for his back

"I don't," I said before hitching the trigger of the gun.

I killed 3 people. Sure they acted first but, I still did it.

I found my cell phone in Lily's purse and called Spencer

"Spencer" I said crying

"Madeline wha- Where are you"

"I'm in the old paper factory on 6th street"

"Why are you crying"

I ignored his question "Please come fast"

"We're on our way"

I went to my dad's body, he didn't deserve this. I shut his eyes, and sat in the middle of the room. Waiting for the team to get here. When a thought stepped in my mind...

My dad is dead. 

a/n

i just couldn't make her dad a bad person lmao

i love each and every one of you so much!!