the ring

a/n: bitch we are at 2.8k reads wtf? Okay lmao i love you all let's get started 

3 years later...

We didn't have a case today but I did have a meeting with the DOJ supervisor. It went something like this,

"Hi Ms. Roberts"

"Hello Mr. Jenkins"

"Do you want to be the CIA director?"

"No"
Can you imagine me going to the CIA after I killed their director? While, yes he deserved it, others wouldn't believe that.

Living with Spencer has been my favorite thing. Waking up every day to a mop a brown hair and a lazy smile. God I loved it. This morning was SOMETHING though.

--------------------------------------------- this morning

I woke up to no Spencer. After looking around the room I saw the bathroom light on, he was showering. I decided why not save water?

I got up and undressed as I was walking to the bathroom.

"Good morning Spence"

"Oh good morning mads"

I opened the glass to see a wide eye Spencer "Can I join you"

He reached out his arms to invite me into the stream of the water "I actually just got in so of course you can"

Spencer knew what I wanted, I only shower with him when I want this. He ran his finger tips from my waist to my hair, slightly yanking it back. His lips crashed into mine, I guess he wanted this to. He bit my bottom lip, I opened my mouth more as our tongues intertwined.

He moved me against the shower wall, pinning me with his left hand wrapped around my hands above me. He kissed my neck leaving his marking everywhere, moving down to my chest slightly biting and sucking. His left hand came down from holding me against the wall, letting my hands explore his hair and body. He brought his mouth down to my right nipple, tongue swirling over the nub, his hand massaging the other. His kissing was followed by gasps as he kissed above my clit.

"Please Spencer"

"What? Use your words"

"Eat me out" the words felt weird coming out of my mouth but he said to use my words

"Good girl, always begging"

He parted my legs, smiling up at me before he went in. His mouth felt like heaven down there, sucking and licking over my clit.

He knew what he was doing when he moaned into my entrance, leaving vibrations into me.

"Spencer- I'm close" I managed to spit out.

He acknowledged this by taking a finger and tracing over my slit. He pushed into my entrance with his two fingers, killing me.

"SPENCE"

He came up to my lips "Louder" his eyes filled with dominance, "Let the whole building hear you"

He went back down, tongue swirling over my clit as his fingers pumping inside of me.

He knew I was close when he removed his fingers, and his mouth.

"Get on your knees" I knew what he wanted, and not to brag but I'm pretty good at it.

I stroked him before taking his head in my mouth, earning a groan from Spencer. Slowly taking more and more of him in my mouth, with each inch getting a moan or two from him. I had a good pace going when he pulled me off, standing me up.