4| Elvira

Song listed at the top: Crying In The Club by Camila Cabello

Hazel takes hold of my hands, pulls me to her, and then twirls me around making me release a giggle

Hazel takes hold of my hands, pulls me to her, and then twirls me around making me release a giggle. She spins me around two times before pulling me back in. The beat of the music runs in the background.

"Till you feel the sunrise," 

"Let the music warm your body, like the heat of a thousand,"

"Fires!" We both sing in union.

Laughing, giggling, dancing, singing, being happy.

This is all I could ever ask for. I did once upon a time. And here I am, living the dream life I always wanted. A small string tugs at my heart.

Hazel pulls me to her chest and rests her forehead against mine making me snap back in the moment.

"Ain't no crying in the club," she sings. Hazel's voice is amazing. An absolute gift.

Hazel is another person that plays a big part in my life. My friendship with her is not as long as with Arya but time doesn't define quality.

I met her in college. She was the nerdy girl that always had her nose stuck in a book. I call her beauty with the brains. She is gorgeous and so sweet. I was in the library looking for a textbook when a book falls off the shelf next to me. Which so happens to be the book she needed. The rest is history. 

She is in her last year of becoming an ER doctor. She is close to graduating at the end of this month.

My office door suddenly opens. Revealing a very confused Arya. She puts a hand on her hip and stands there.

"Is this what's happening instead of work?" She asks in a pissed off tone but I know she is nowhere near angry. 

I open my mouth to answer when Hazel pulls me to her again and twirls me. But suddenly, the music stops. We both freeze in our position. Me with my heel on Hazel's shoe and her holding my hand. She lets out a scream as the pain rushes to her feet. I quickly jump away.

"Shit,"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," I take her hand and lead her to the sofa in my office. 

"Stop crying Hazel, it's not that bad," Arya says from across the room. 

"Arya!" I hiss.

"Be nice," she turns away from the glass wall and looks at us.

"That is why you should have been working instead of fooling around," 

"Ughh," groans out Hazel.

"Always so moody Arya. You need to lighten up you know," she waves her hand at Arya while she just grumbles under breath.

I laugh at both of them. They both balance each other out and they just fit perfectly. 

"Alright girls, back to work. Arya, you need to come with me to the venue to look at what has been done so far and get my dress fitting along with yours." I clap my hands to get them going.