Chapter 2

Anita's POV

First thought when I opened my eyes in the morning was to check on emails to see if I got accepted somewhere. It's been few days and I really hoped that someone will take me.

I was also having work in cafe in a morning shift. I opened my account and found only one new email. I was happy, but a little bit disappointed because this job was for a cleaner in big company. But nonetheless, it was still a job and I must appreciate it.

In email says to come today in 4 p.m. to Inovation Company. That's perfect because I get to the my morning shift. I rushed in the bathroom and took a shower. I put my hair in a ponytail and got dressed in jeans and white T-shirt.

I was soon on my way to the cafe. The city is always crowded and I got used to fast life. But at night is very dangerous. So I always avoid going somewhere at night.

I arrived fast in the cafe and started doing my work. I really wonder where is that company. I mean, city is huge and there are so many different companies. But I think this is some famous company.

Anyway, I'm happy that I at least got new job. I think today will tell me only requirements and how I need to do things since I'm begginer. I hope I accomodate fast.

Customers were going in and out of the cafe and today seemed to be really busy. I was so tired after my shift as I packed up my things and said bye to my boss. I started walking home because I only had an hour left for meeting.

I changed my clothes fast in something more professional and took my purse. I was nervous about this meeting and hoped everything will be alright at the end. I found the company on the map and I was soon there.

I took a deep breath as I got inside the company. It was huge and well designed. I never saw something like this. It's fabulous. I found reception in the front where woman sat with something in her ear. That's probably some kind of earbud.

I slowly approached the woman as she gave me small smile.
''Hello, I'm here for the meeting about new job.''
''What job did you applied for?''
''Cleaner.'' I said my cheeks heating up.
''Okay. I will inform manager about your arrival. You can take the elevator to the second floor and manager is residing on the first door on the left.'' She explained while I was nodding with my head remembering the information.
''Thank you very much.'' I smiled and left to the elevator.

I pressed the button to the second floor. Before door closed., hand sneaked between them opening them again. Inside entered blonde haired young man. He had this cheeky smile that was plastered across his face.

''Hello!'' He said as he pressed the button to the third floor.
''Hi!'' I said quietly.
''I haven't seen you here before.''
''Yes, I'm new here.''
''Well it will be nice working with you. By the way, I'm Robert. I'm in accounting department.''
''My name is Anita.'' Just then door opened.
''Nice too meet you. This is my floor. Bye.'' I smiled as I waved him. He waved me back before door closed.

First door on the left? Here it is. I knocked on the door where was written Manager. When I heard 'enter', I opened the door and saw blonde woman sitting behind wooden desk.

''Hello! I came here because of job application. My name is Anita Lopez.''
''Oh, I'm glad that you came. Take a seat.'' She pointed to the chair in front of her desk where I quickly sat.

''My name is Monica and I'm manager on this floor and also for new workers. You can call me Mon or Moni or whatever you want. So there are also other cleaners and I will introduce you to them, okay?'' I nodded quickly as she continued.

''You are in charge of cleaning boss's office. Mr. Ruiz is...a little complicated man.'' She made a face like she was thinking if that's the right word to describe him.
''Yes, complicated may be right word. Just don't do anything to anger him and your job will be fabulous. And about payment. You'll get $1200. Is that fine with you?''
''Yes. It's perfect.'' I smiled.
''Okay then.'' She got up as I soon followed.

''Let's introduce you to other stuff.'' She smiled as I walked next to her. When we arrived in the room, I could only say it was very nice for cleaners, in the good way.

Few people gathered in front of us which made me uncomfortable. I never got this much attention before.
''Hello, guys. This is our new worker Anita. She will be in charge of cleaning boss's office and she will also help you out around the building.'' Monica chirped as she held my shoulders in comforting way.

People in here gave me look of pity when she said I'll be cleaning boss's office. Why would they do that? It's not that bad, right? I mean I'm newbie, why would they put me with boss right away? I'm getting scared now.