Chapter 15

Anita's POV

I opened my eyes, but closed them as fast as I tried to open them. They felt so heavy and sun was shining brightly through my window. I snuggled closer to the warmth something was providing me.

Summer was over and I'm already four months along. My stomach got bigger but I love it. Speaking of my stomach, it was covered with large tattooed hand. Vince's hand almost covered my whole bump and it's not that small.

I could feel his warm breath that was tickling me on my neck. He slept so peacefully, snuggling closer to me. I always wanted this. A man who will wake up every morning with me. Who will take care of our children.

But the reason why he slept with me is simply because we fall asleep after the movie. I was bored last night so he joined me in watching a movie. It was really nice being in his company. I felt like we had date night even if it was just plain movie and cuddling.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he kissed the skin on my neck. Shivers ran down my spine and my heartbeat accelerated. His nose ring was cold against my skin and gave me goosebumps.

''Good morning, babygirl!'' He whispered huskily in my ear and rubbed my bump in circular motion.
''Morning, Vince!'' I said quietly, my cheeks already burning.
''Are we getting up, little one?'' He said flipping me so I was facing him. His morning face is nice sight for me to see every day.

I nodded my head as an answer from the previous question. He sneaked his arm under me and pulled me to his chest. I was burning red with his move and put my hand on his abdomen. I feel him tense under my touch but soon relaxed.

''I'm too lazy to get up now.'' He groaned. I giggled at his whine and unconciously started caressing his abs.
''It's already late because we stayed up.'' I said. He hummed and tightened his arm around my waist.

I continued stroking his abdomen while he rubbed circles on my stomach. It was really nice to cuddle with him and it was a morning too. It was perfect but we got up soon.

He went to his room while I went to my bathroom. I took a warm shower and got dressed in warm black leggings and pulled the sweater over the top. I was warmed up and my baby was warmed up too. I got downstairs and made us scrambled eggs and bacon.

He came downstairs and ate half of what I made. I ate how much I could eat and then washed the dishes that got dirty. When I cleaned the kitchen, he was on the way out.

I went in my room and took my laptop. I started drawing. I got interested in manga and I'm really good at drawing so I started doing manga stories. I really have fun with doing those and I have a lot of views.

I like living here actually. Vince is acting really good towards me and he treats me really nice. I love when he calls me with endearments or when he cuddles me when we watch a movie. He will be perfect dad for our baby because I saw how protective he gets when I go somewhere or when he talks to my bump.

I really love him with all of my heart and I think it won't be any different. He doesn't know how am I feeling and I'm afraid if he founds out, it's not going to end well. We're friends, but besides that I'm only his surrogate. And it will always be like that. He would never love me like I love him and I learnt to accept it.

I didn't even notice it already darkened. But where is Vince? It's way past seven p.m. and he isn't home yet. I went downstairs and ate big turkey sandwich  I made for myself.

I was stepping on first stair when I heard the door unlocking. I turned around when I heard different voices. One was definitely from Vince but I couldn't recognize the other one.

I was shook when I saw really beautiful woman with Vince's arm around her shoulders. He was smiling like a crazy man. The woman checked me up and down when she stopped at my protruding stomach. I felt a strong pang in my chest.

''He got drunk in club so I brought him here.'' She explained. Vince let go off her and came next to me.
''This is my babygirl and this is my baby inside.'' He rubbed my stomach. I smacked his hand away earning a whine from him.

''Thanks for bringing him home. I should at least pay the cab fare to you.'' I said going to get my purse when she stopped me.
''It's okay. I'm glad that I could help.''
''But still.''
''It's really okay. I'll get going now.'' She shot me a smile as I did the same and left out of the door. She seemed embarassed by the way she rushed out of the door.

''Babygirl, let's go to the room and sleep together.'' He slurred and tried to take my hand. I pulled away my hand and grabbed his upper arm pulling him towards the stairs.

We entered his room where he undressed himself and laid on the bed. He was out as soon as his head hit the pillow. I closed his door and rushed to my room. I laid down on the bed when I broke down crying.

How could he bring another female home? He was probably going to sleep with her, but the girl was good enough to let him go when saw me. I felt so disappointed with him.