Chapter 16

Vince's POV

Why the f**k she is not talking to me for a month? A freaking month. A month since what happened when I came back with some girl home. I was really drunk but I would never sleep with that girl.

I groaned out loud and shifted around my bed. She is making me insane. I don't know what are these feelings. I don't like any male near her because she is mine. She will always be mine.

I got up from bed and entered my bathroom. After having a shower, I got dressed in plain white shirt and black ripped jeans. When I looked at the clock, I gasped. I totally forgot that we are checking on our baby today.

I rushed out of my room and knocked on her door few times. She opened the door already dressed up and ready.
''We are going to the appointment for our baby in few hours.'' I said trying not too sound like I forgot.

''Yes, I know that. But you obviously forgot.'' I hated myself when I saw hurt in her beautiful eyes.
''I'm sorry. But I remembered earlier so it's good now.'' I chuckled nervously. She shook her head in disbelief and closed the door of her room. She walked downstairs while I followed her.

She made us nice breakfast and served me a plate. I love her food, it's great. When we finished, it was time to go. We entered the car and drove off. Today we are finding out a gender of the baby. My father wants a boy, but I would like if it will be a girl.

I tried to take her hand as we were going inside, but she moved it away. I frowned because of her behaviour. She is probably mad again because I forgot. But it's not like I wanted to.

We got inside the doctor's office where he instructed her to lay on the bed. She moved her shirt from her protruding belly as doctor proceeded with check up. Damn, she looks hot with that bump.

I felt my pants tighten for probably milionth time this few months. In fact, I haven't slept with any girl since I had s*x with my babygirl. I can't forget the feeling. I tried to be with others but my little one was always under me.

''Sir, are you okay?'' I heard the doctor calling me as I turned my head in his direction fast.
''You zoned out.'' He said.
''Sorry.'' I looked over her and saw her looking at me disappointed. If she knew what was I thinking about, she wouldn't be disappointed, but I can't tell her that.

I kissed her head as doctor went back to talking.
''So you're already five months and the baby is developing well. I can see there aren't any complications. From what I see you're carrying a boy, Miss.'' He said. I felt like my heart would burst out from happiness.

''We are having a son, baby.'' I smiled and kissed her cheek. She grinned as tear rolled down her cheek.
''Why are you crying?'' I asked worried.
''I'm happy that's why.'' She said giggling. Wave of relief passed through me. I really thought something was wrong.

When we finished, Doctor gave her some vitamins and we headed home. I still can't believe we're having a son. A perfect son with my perfect woman. Even if I wanted a girl, I already love my baby boy.

We entered the house after we arrived and she went to put the pills in the cupboard where all medications are. I saw as she went upstairs with no words. I was pissed off, at myself and because she wasn't talking to me.

I wanted to hear words from her kissable lips. I wanted to talk to her. I miss her. I miss to cuddle and snuggle with her. I miss hugging her small but curvy frame that looks perfect under me.

I went upstairs and knocked on her doors. I heard small enter and rushed inside. She already changed her clothes in more comfortable ones as I saw her walking out of the closet.

''Can we talk, babygirl?'' I asked and sat down on her bed.
''About what? We don't have nothing to talk about.'' She shrugged. I pulled her to sit on my lap and she obeyed like a good girl she is.

I kissed her arm and caressed her protruding bump. If I can only bend her over the bed and f**k her hard. But I can't.

''Why are you still angry at me?''
''Because.'' She replied quietly.
''Look. I'm sorry for coming like that home, okay? I was drunk and I didn't know what was I doing. But even if that girl came with me, I would never sleep with her.'' I explained caressing her cheek. Her skin is so soft under my rough one.

''That's none of my business, Vince. You can be with whoever you want to be.'' She said but her eyes told me otherwise. I didn't want to argue because she was right. She is only my surrogate.

I sighed and pulled her to my chest. I found her adorable when she fisted my shirt with her small hand. I held tightly her waist one my hands and with other one I was caressing her stomach.

''But still. I should have never brought that girl home because I knew you were here. I'm still sorry, my beauty. I will never do something like that again. I promise.'' I said and kissed her cheek.

She snuggled in my chest still fisting my shirt.
''Baby missed you.'' She mumbled.
''Are you sure the baby missed me?'' I smirked.
''Yes.'' She nodded adorably. I chuckled and got up to lay on the bed. I positioned myself so she could be more comfortable. I took her leg in my hand and put it over my hip.

Her stomach was touching mine while I  caressed her hair. I loved to be cuddled again with her. She is so adorable. I kissed her forehead every few minutes until she fell asleep.