Chapter 28

Vince's POV

I groaned as I heavily opened my eyes. I stretched my body on the soft carpet. I fell asleep in Ricardo's room in tears yesterday. I miss them.

I screwed up everything three days ago. The house is empty without them. I'm empty without them. Anita misunderstood whole situation in my office. That girl was one of the workers in my company and she got fired yesterday after many warnings I gave her before.

Now, I can't have my girl back because of that disgusting whore. But I also made a big mistake when we were fighting. How could I say we are not in relationship after I made love to her a night before?

Because you are afraid. My concious told me.
I'm not afraid. I fought back.
Yes, you are. Because you're afraid to admit that you love her.

I love her? Do I?  I asked myself.
Of course you do, dumbass. My concious answered. I grinned and rolled on the floor. I love her. I love her so damn much. Why haven't I realized earlier? I'm so stupid.

But I hurt her a lot. Will I be able to get her forgivness? Will she ever forgive me? I can't live without her and my son. I pray to God to earn her forgivness.

I got up from the floor and put my son's pillow back in his empty crib. I miss him a lot. I will go to her old house to visit them. It's been three days and I have been depressed for three days.

I went to my room to take a shower. I got dressed in sweatsuit and Nike sneakers. If Anita was here, she would already make us breakfast. But since I don't know anything to do, I'll go with empty stomach. Maybe I find food there.

I took my BMW and drove off to her house. I'm so nervous to meet her. Will she let me see my son? But I'm his father and I have right to see him.

I parked in front of her house and got out of the car. I knocked on the door few times as the door opened right away. The air got stuck in my throat as I took in her appearance. She is damn gorgeous.

''What are you doing here?'' She shot up immeditely.
''I came to see my son. I think I can do that as I'm his father.'' I said, not liking her attitude. She looked like she was debating before letting me in.

''He is upstairs sleeping.'' She said and left in the kitchen. I followed her in the kitchen. I was hungry as hell.
''Do you have something to eat?'' I asked her. She turned around and gave me 'a look'.

But she gave me eggs and bacon she prepared earlier. I was watching her wash the dishes. I miss her touch that will shook my whole body everytime. I came behind her and put my hands on either side of her.

''Will you ever forgive me for what I said?'' I asked her leaning down to her ear.
''I actually, don't know.'' She replied.
''I'm so sorry. And what happened in my office, you misunderstood everything. She was throwing herself at me. I would never look at any woman but you.'' I explained caressing her sides.

She removed my hands leaving me taken aback.
''If you stood your ground, she wouldn't throw herself at you. But I understand, Vince. You just enjoy woman's touch and you can't resist it. And I don't want you when you keep hurting me.''

''What are you talking about? I know how I acted before but I'm not like that now. I need only you. Why can't you understand?'' I said frustrated.
''Because you broke my trust twice already. I can't let you do that for the third time.'' She said and brushed past me.

I was shocked and guilty. I really f**ked up. And I will have hard time gaining back her trust. But I will fight for how long it takes. I don't care. She will be mine. Forever.

I went upstairs and found my baby boy in his room. He was secured with pillows like I always did when he slept in my bed. He started moving when I entered the room, probably sensing my presence.

I lifted him up from bed when he fully opened his eyes. His lips quirked upwards making me smile. He is so adorable little man. I kissed his cheek and leaned his head on my chest.

I patted his little bum and walked around the room.
''I missed you, little man. I wish I can take you with me. But momma said no. I want to take you both back, but your momma is really stubborn person.'' I complained to my son even if he doesn't understand anything.

He fisted my shirt in his little hand. He is adorable and cute. I kissed his head keeping him up with one arm. I can't get enough of him. He became my entire reason for existing.

''How can we make your momma give in, huh? Maybe, I should take her out on a special date. But will she come? It's so difficult, little man.'' I sighed and kissed his small head.

I talked to him about everything that came on my mind. He was calm all the time and I enjoyed spending time with him. I'll just had to deal with it for some time but they will soon be with me again.