Chapter 20

Anita's POV

''Baby, I want you to calm down.'' Vince sternly said while I was pacing in the room.
''How can I calm down? He threatened me. He could harm our baby, Vince.'' I said as I looked at him.

He opened his arms as I immediately walked into them. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.
''Do you really think I would let him harm our baby and you?'' He asked kissing my hand that was in his.

''But he clearly wrote that he will come soon and I should be careful. And that's my crazy father we are talking about.'' I said in bruh tone. Vince started rubbing my stomach which is too big.

''I will find your father before he finds you. I will keep you both safe, alright? And I don't want you to stress about that anymore.'' He commanded. I nodded my head and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

''Thank you, Vince.''
''Let's sleep, baby. It's been long day.'' I nodded and yawned at the mention of sleep. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed. Then he removed his clothes leaving him in black boxers and scooted next to me.

''Good night, baby!'' He whispered and turned off the lamp.
''Night, Vince!'' I said already half asleep. He kissed my forehead and pulled me to his chest. I snuggled closer in his warm body and fell asleep completely.

Vince's POV

Sun rays that came through the window woke me up from my sleep. I figured out it's too early but I couldn't fall asleep again. I looked at my babygirl to see her sleeping with her back facing me.

I got closer and spooned her. She fits so perfectly in my arms. I would hold her like this forever. I placed my hand on her large bump. Our baby is growing so well. I'm sometimes scared of the idea that I'll become a father.

I know that I protested about having a kid, a lot at first, but I don't think like that anymore. Now, I embraced idea of having a child with my babygirl. Heck, I even want few of them with her. But she would probably not want that.

We aren't even in relationship to start with, and I'm already imagining our kids. And I really want that, but I put enough pressure on her by asking her to be my surrogate. What if she doesn't want me after all I did to her?

I looked over her and she started moving. She turned around and opened her eyes a bit.
''What time is it?'' She mumbled. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.
''It's still early. Go back to sleep, love.'' I said. She closed her eyes again and went back to sleep. I smiled at her state.

I buried my face in her neck. She smells delicious like always. I was surprised when she put her arm over my waist. She is so adorable. I wanted to squish her right now.

But unfortunately, I had to get up. I need to solve the matter regarding her father. When she showed me the note where was written that she should be careful of her and our baby, I was angry. Who does he think he is to threaten my family?

He obviously doesn't know what he gotten himself into. He challenged the craziest mafia boss in a country. When I find this motherf**ker, he isn't getting out alive, that's for sure.

I got dressed and headed to my warehouse. I searched for James, my most trusted man. He has been working for me since the begining and he is basically my best friend. But he knows not to mess with me.

''Do you have any news regarding her father?'' I asked him after I found him in a gym.
''We don't know where is he exactly, but we found some tracks that led us to the suburbs, almost outside of a city.''
''That's good. We will send our men to search for him.''
''Alright, Boss.'' He nodded and went to gather our men.

I headed to my office to solve some paperwork about shipments. I worked on that for awhile when I decided I should go to my company. My babygirl texted me she woke up and she is fine so I don't have to worry. I tightened my security around the house so nobody can get in. I'll keep my family safe.